The True Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The True Universe

This is a strange site that uses various sources like anime and game as it basis. Once you warm up to it, I'm sure you'll have fun.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Business Is Business

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin

Business Is Business Empty
PostSubject: Business Is Business   Business Is Business Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2011, 9:38 pm

Sesshomaru wasn't one that just at things if he didn't have prior knowledge. Usually, before he did anything whether it was business or otherwise he thought things through. However, he had been contacted by a man named Espen Brunel who wanted to talk to him about a few things. Sesshomaru didn't know the man, but he knew of him and the fact he had been in the forefront of Zoanthrope rights. He was also starting to get a name for himself in the supernatural community as well.

So when he was contacted by him, Sesshomaru found himself intrigued enough to come here. Besides that, he had planned on visting the Mystic embassy anyway. He was currently taking something of a vacation for about a week or so, letting one of the people under him run things for a bit. It wasn't as if things would fall to pieces when he wasn't there for that short of period.

The two men at a rather nice hotel, finding a place they could discuss things. Once they saw each other, both shook hands then went to have a seat.

"Thank you for seeing me."
Espen said. "I'll get to the point. I know you have a lot of influence in the demon community where you're from. I also know, that while I'm not the best known I'm starting to get a bit more footing. What I propose is we work together slowly at a time. It'll just be baby steps, but working together I'm sure we can start something more."

Sesshomaru paused, then nodded. "There is something in what you say. As the time changes, we too have to change. That was something I realized a long time ago; its not like the old times. Our time has passed and its time for us to evolve into more then what we were. Fortunately, I believe many are understanding of that and keeping a low profile. Others..we'll, they had to be dealt with in one manner or another."

"But to have to keep hidden forever, that's no way to live." Espen mumbled to himself, sighing. "I am an idealist, but I'm not a fool. To get the same rights, first means exposing ourselves, and then comes the harder part. It would likely be more costly then the fight for Zoanthropes, and that fight itself isn't completely over. They have rights, but there's still more social acceptance as well."

"That's true. I'm certain others feel the same way, however.." Sesshomaru added, his tone serious. "Keep in mind, though your intentions are good, and some may even think the same way. That if they feel this cause has no room to win, that its better to remain forever hidden then known once again to the public they may try to..silence you. You have to be prepared if you ever intend to go through with this."

Espen just sighed once more. "I know. I still have to think about this." He looked at his watch, frowning a bit. "I'm sorry, I have to get going. It was nice meeting you."

"Likewise."
Sesshomaru shook his hand one more time and turned to leave. "Be careful out there Brunel."

And with that he was gone

'That was an interesting meeting. Not exactly as I expected.'

Sesshomaru left the hotel, he had plenty of free time after this. He decided his next stop was this Mystic Embassy, mostly curious of how it was run. That and the fact he liked expanding his horizons a bit. Oddly, every once in a while his mind drifted back to that young woman Alanna. He found that strange because he barely knew anything about them and only had met them once. Maybe it was something else, but for the life of him he didn't know as to why.

It didn't matter though. Whatever it was, it was unlikely he'd ever bump into them again. Besides he had other things to focus on.
Back to top Go down
https://thetrueuniverse.rpg-board.net
Admin

Business Is Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business Is Business   Business Is Business Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2011, 7:08 am

For the record, both characters are out. I guess I'll see about having the story continued in some other thread.
Back to top Go down
https://thetrueuniverse.rpg-board.net

Business Is Business
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The True Universe :: Earthrealm :: Tokyo-
Jump to: