The True Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The True Universe

This is a strange site that uses various sources like anime and game as it basis. Once you warm up to it, I'm sure you'll have fun.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heart of the Cards!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Namey
Admin
Namey

Heart of the Cards! Empty
PostSubject: Heart of the Cards!   Heart of the Cards! Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2011, 4:03 am

All was quite in the center of the city on a cool night time, when sudden a clap of thunder sounds and a blueish/black portal suddenly opens, lightning in the black center was breaking off the blue outer ring, which was being drawn into the black center. Without warning, someone suddenly shoots out of the portal, leaving burning shoe treads behind him as he slams into another person, who was just standing there, seemingly in shock of what he was seeing! "Uhhh!!" Ness growns as he hauls himself up "Hey man, thanks for breaking my fall." he says as he pulls the other guy up "Sorry for hitting you like that, but you were like a deer in the headlights, you know?" he says, dusting the guy off, then he slaps him on the back "Now get going." he says.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Cards!   Heart of the Cards! Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2012, 7:53 pm

The portal closes as Ness desides to make himself scarce, before the cops were called. He was quickly walking through the town, getting himself good and lost. When he was happy about his current situation. He desides to look around and see where he was. He sees a familiar sight "Duel monsters?" he asks. Then takes off his backpack and rummages through it and pulls out a deck of duel monsters cards and a pack to hold them and hooks it to his belt "Man, that's really dusting it off." he mumbles. Then he starts out, looking around "I Should break out my duel disk, but I think I'll wait and see what's going on." he says "Now, I need someplace to sleep." he mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Cards!   Heart of the Cards! Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2012, 2:30 am

Ness had found a nice, out of the way hotel. Just how he likes it. He had payed for his room one week in advanced, but he had a feeling he was going to be there a bit longer then that. He wanders on up to his room, catches afew hours sleep and then he was off! Out to find Why he was in this strange world of duel monster obsessed Weirdos once again. He walks around, seeing some kids playing duel monsters. Sighing, he walks to the main plaza, where there was a crowd "Hey." he calls to an apparent duelist "What's going on?" he asks. "Haven't you heard?" the young man asks *No Jackass. That's why I asked.* Ness thinks slightly annoyed "Seto Kaiba is holding a Battle City duel monster tourniment and the winner gets like, some seirously rare cards!" he says, then starts off "I'm so entering!". Ness watches the weirdo rush off and sighs "I guess I had better enter as well, or I'm never leaving this world..." he mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Cards!   Heart of the Cards! Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2012, 2:59 am

Ness had finished registering. He was allowed to use his duel disk, which was a good thing. Because it was designed with a holo-emmiter from a certain intrepid class Federaition starship. So the monsters wouldn't just look real, they would also Feel real. Of course, he would have their safeties turned on, Ness didn't want to Kill anyone. He puts his duel disk on and starts off. He was about no longer then Ten minuets when some young punk comes over to him "Hey. Wanna duel?" he asks "I'll use you as a warm up for Kaiba's tournament." he sneers at Ness, who pops his neck slightly "Okay. I'll play your game." he says as he pulls out his cards, sticks them in his duel disk (which automatically shuffles them) "It's time to duel!" they both say.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Cards!   Heart of the Cards! Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2012, 10:08 pm

Ness looks over to, from this point on Ness desided to call him The Punk "We using the new Battle City rules or Duelist Kingdom rules?" he asks "We'll use the new Battle City rules. The sooner I get use to them, the sooner I can win." he boasts "I'll go first." he says as four-thousand life points appear on both ends of the field "I place three cards face down and summon Pale Beast in Attack mode!" he says as a blue monster appears 'ATK/1500. DEF/1200' also appears by it. "I end my turn." The Punk says.

Ness nods *A decent play. Keeps me guessing about those face down cards.* he thinks as he draws his cards "I summon Cyber-Stein in Attack mode." he says as a strange half robotic version of Frankenstein's monster appears 'ATK/700. DEF/500' and the Punk starts laughing "That weak monster is No match for my Pale Beast!" he taunts. Ness nods "I agree. So I use Cyber-Stein's special ability. By giving up more then Half my lifepoints..." 'LP/4000 - 3000 = LP/1000' "I can summon a Fusion monster to the field. And I choose, the Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon!" Ness declairs as a Massive silver, three-headed dragon appears 'ATK/4500. DEF/3800' "N-no way!" the Punk says in disbelief, looking Up at the massive dragon "H-how did..." his words were cut off by Ness "And I Attack your Pale Beast!" he says "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, Neutron Bomb!" he thunders as all three of the massive dragon's heads fire at the now sad looking blue monster, totally destroying it.

'LP/4000 - 3000 = PL/1000' the Punk's lifepoints now read "And for an added kicker, with Battle City rules, I'm now free to attack your lifepoints Directly!" Ness thunders "Cyber-Stein, attack with Cybernetic Armcannon!" he yell, pointing to the Punk as his Cyber-Stein fires it's armcannon, which impacts on the Punk, knocking him back afew steps "NUHHH!!" he grunts "And I end my turn." Ness says.

*If I can finish off his remaining lifepoints, then his dragon won't matter anymore!* the Punk thinks "I summon Uraby, in Attack mode!" he says as a tyrannosaurus looking monster appears 'ATK/1500. DEF/800' "Uraby, destroy his Cyber-Stein and win me this duel!" he yells as the dinosaur roars and charges the cybernetic one, slashing it with it's claws, causing it to expload, kicking up a cloud of dust "RRRRR!!" Ness grunts, shielding his face from the dust 'LP/1000 - 800 = LP/200' Ness was breathing slightly harder after that attack "N-no way..." the Punk says as he backs away "I...should have won that!" he says in disbelief "And with nothing more for you to do..." Ness starts "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon...finish this..." he says in a low tone as as his dragon, once more, powers us it's attack....
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Cards!   Heart of the Cards! Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2012, 3:52 pm

Ness shakes his head at the Punk when the duel was over. The Punk was looking, dazed and confused "Well That was a waste of time." he mumbles. Normally, the first few people he meets in a new dimension are the ones he's suppose to help out, in order to take off. Though Ness Seiriously doubted that This jackass was the one he was suppose to help. He noticed that there were a few onlookers to their duel and most of them looked just as stunned by Ness' monster as the Punk was. Ness turns and desides it's time to make himself scarce "Hey!" someone calls to Ness as a strange young man comes running up. "Wait a minuet." he says as Ness stops "What?" he gruffs "That was an amazing duel." he says *Geez kid, pick a hair color.* Ness thinks "Thanks." he mumbles "I'm Yugi Muto and this is my friend, Tea Gardner..." he motions as an attractive young woman comes walking up "Nice to meet you." she says, waving lightly. Ness looks down to this short 'Yugi' fellow "I'm Ness. I just got here, so I'm alittle behind the buzz. What's going on?" he asks.

"Well, the big news is that Seto Kaiba, head of Kaiba Corpe, the people who make the duel disks, is going to be holding a Battle City tournament. Where the winner will get all sorts of rare cards and five-hundred thousand Ryo!" Yugi explains, sounding excited "It's a chance to meet duelists from all over the world and see all the different cards out there." he seemed very enthusiactic about the whole thing "Sounds like you're going to enter it." Ness says. Yugi nods "You bet I am!" he says. Ness nods "Cool. It seems that I'm also in this tournament as well." Ness mumbles "Say, lets get something to drink. My treat. You can fill me in on what's happened lately." he offers.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Cards!   Heart of the Cards! Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2012, 6:54 pm

Calvine popped out ungracefully from a portal to around Ness' location but he managed to land on his feet instead of hitting the pavement.

'Ugh..got to work on that..'

He looked around, and spotted what Seemed to be Ness in the distance and began walking there. Calvine had Plenty of things to tell him.
Back to top Go down
https://thetrueuniverse.rpg-board.net
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Cards!   Heart of the Cards! Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2012, 7:06 pm

Ness heard the unmistakable sound of one of his portals *He's back!* Ness thinks. Yugi and Tea also heard it as well "Was that thunder?" she asks "It didn't say anything about rain today." she says as Ness gets up "If you two will excuse me." he says as he starts off. Yugi and Tea get up and follow Ness, he didn't care. It wasn't too long until he finds his friend "Hey Cal!" he calls as he jogs over to his friend "What's up, man!" he says, smiling a sly smile "You completed the academy already?" he asks, looking him over "No Starfleet uniform?" he chuckles, recalling his days at the academy.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Cards!   Heart of the Cards! Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2012, 7:14 pm

Calvine chuckled a bit. "Yeah. And no, I decided after being in one so long it was time to go back to my roots. I'm still me. We got a few things to talk about." Then he noticed the others. "New friends?"
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Cards!   Heart of the Cards! Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2012, 7:30 pm

Ness looks back slightly "Yeah..." turning to his friends "This is Yugi Muto and Tea Gardner." he says "And this is my best friend, Calvine Mort." he says, roughly patting Cal on the sholder. "Hi there." the small one named Yugi says "Nice to meet ya." Tea smiles at him. "They're going to be signing up for a city wide duel monsters tournament. It's a card based stratigy game. They use..." he holds up his arm "These duel disks to project a hologram of the cards they'll be using." he says. Yugi nods "Yeah. It's Kaiba corps newest design. He says these will revolutionize the dueling industry." he says, sounding excited. Ness nods "You know it will." he says to Yugi "If you'll excuse me. I need to have a few words with Cal." he says. The two nod "Sure. We'll be at the caffee." he says, waving as the two head off. Ness turns to Calvine "So, what the word?" he asks "You a captain of your own starship?" he asks, jokeingly.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Cards!   Heart of the Cards! Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 1:03 am

Calvine actually nodded. "I am. We'll, was. Nothing too big, medium sized stuff but it was an start. Man, they have some Crazy techology there." He paused thinking. "But you know the biggest thing there that made me think? It wasn't the tech, the ships or anything along those lines. It was the fact that humans there seemed more tolerant and open-minded about other races and such. It's nothing like the clusterfuck back at home. It was kind of depressing, and eye-opening. But on the flipside..it means what I need do is more important then I thought.."

Calvine reached into his pocket pulling out the Drago Morpher. "I got this to work. But I was wondering, is it Fully fixed or no? I'm not an expert so for all I know I can only be working about thirty percent of its power."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Cards!   Heart of the Cards! Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 2:14 am

Ness nods to what Calvine said "I completely agree with what you said about the humans of the twenty-forth century." he says "Through sheer force of will, they got rid of everything that makes humans as bad as they are in almost every dimension I've been to." he says "If you plan on doing the same with your dimension, you have Alot of work ahead of you." he says, looking down at the Drago morpher "Lets find out." he says as he takes it from Calvine and snaps it onto his wrist, then moves into an alley "Never thought I would say this again..." he sighs as he holds it close to the side of his head "White Ranger, Dino Power!" he says, pushing a button. His body turns white, then he jumps into the air, spinning as pieces of armor graft themselves to his body and when he lands, a helmet locks it's self to his head and now, standing before Calvine, was the White Drago Ranger!
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Cards!   Heart of the Cards! Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 2:18 am

Calvine waited for Ness to finish and when he did he looked him over. "..So, how does it feel? Weaker or about the same power wise then normal?"
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Cards!   Heart of the Cards! Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 2:40 am

Ness looks at himself "Well, if it weren't at full power, then something would have happened by now. I would have felt a sudden and sharp drain in energy, mine as well as the Dino gem." he says "Man, this brings back memories." he mumbles "Power down!" he says as the armor seems to 'expload' off him. He unclicks it and hands it to Calvine "Well, looks like that time in Starfleet Academy was well spent." he says, patting Ness on the sholder "One of these days, I'll have to tell you about my time in Starfleet. Before you use it, I suggest we change the armor." he says "With the right retooling, you can use that Dino gem to power something, well, pretty damn special." he says, nodding "Come on, we've got people waiting." he says "One more thing, I would like You to enter in this tournament." he states "It'll net you a duel dick. They have holoprojectors in them. With a little tooling and a small shielt emmiter, you could make them into a solid holograph and that could be the start to making your own holodeck back home." he nudges Calvine.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Cards!   Heart of the Cards! Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2012, 6:41 pm

Calvine thought about it and nodded. "Like a card game? I'm not really into those or good with them but if it helps I can take it."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Cards!   Heart of the Cards! Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2012, 10:08 pm

Ness nods "You don't Really have to do any dueling, just get some cards and register in the tournament and don't do anything else." he says "Just dissect the duel disk and see how it works. I trust you brought your own Tricorder and datapads?" he asks as he motions "Come on, we got others waiting for us." he says "You know, this is the part about dimension hopping that I never liked. Finding out what I'm suppose to do and Why I'm suppose to help who I need to help." he mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Cards!   Heart of the Cards! Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2012, 12:38 am

Calvine followed him. "Yeah, I make it a habit to bring them with me. As for finding out why you're here, maybe helping someone in a card battle? I don't know, what little I've seen so far its pretty different from home."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Cards!   Heart of the Cards! Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2012, 2:24 am

Ness shakes his head "Not really." he says "Domino city in your dimension is almost exactly the same as this one." he says "The people are different, but they like their duel monsters as well." he says as he walks back over to Yugi and Tea "We're back." he says "Calvine will be joining us from this point on." he says as he sits "So Yugi, what kind of cards do you have? Maybe we can trade." he says.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Cards!   Heart of the Cards! Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2012, 5:31 am

Calvine nodded. "Nice to be with you guys." He was wondering if this dimennsion had people with powers or anything or it was just normal people.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Cards!   Heart of the Cards! Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2012, 7:59 pm

All of Yugi's cards were pretty standered stuff. Ness, of course, already knew this. "Hey Ness, what kind of cards do you keep in there?" Yugi asks as he points to the card holder where Ness keeps his rare cards "I have my rare cards there." he says as he pulls out his fusion cards "See? I have the Five-Headed Dragon, the Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon and the Dragon Master Knight." he says. Yugi looks blown away by Ness' cards "Whoa! Where did you get all these?" he asks, pointing at the Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon "You need three..." he trails off as Ness pulls out three Blue-Eyes White Dragons "These?" he asks, laying them on the table "And here's the cool part, they're Real cards, not fakes." he says holding one to Yugi "Here. You can have one." he says, handing it over to Yugi, who looked like Christmas came early. "Also..." Ness rumages through his rare cards and pulls out five cards "Here. I don't need these anymore." he says. Yugi takes the cards "Wow! It's an Exodia set!" he says, all kinds of excited "You're just going to give this to me?" he asks. Ness nods "Yeah. Like I said, I don't have any need for it and from what I heard, you're pretty good. So I got no problems with you having that set of cards. You'll probable put them to better use then I did." he says. Yugi looks over to Calvine "Hey Calvine, would you like to have a practice duel?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Cards!   Heart of the Cards! Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 12:51 am

Calvine blinked. "Uh..I don't have any cards to me, and I don't really know how to play either."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Cards!   Heart of the Cards! Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 2:39 am

Ness smacks Calvine on the sholder "Not to worry. He's only in this for research." Ness says to Yugi, then looks at his watch "Well, me and Cal need to be going." he says "Best of luck in the tounrament and if we don't see eachother, then I'll be rooting for you." he says. Yugi nods "Thanks for everything, Ness. It was a pleasure to meet you. " he looks to Calvine "And you as well." he says. Tea waves to the two of them "See ya later, you guys!" she says, smiling at them. Ness nods to them and ushers Calvine away. When he was out of earshot, Ness looks around "Okay. I feel I did my part for king and country and we can now get the hell outta here." he mumbles "Never liked duel monsters that much anyway." he says.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Cards!   Heart of the Cards! Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 2:59 am

Calvine nodded. "I hear you man. Let's see if we can get out of here and see what's waiting for us on the next end." He was thinking of one tinkering with the morpher to make his own, more powerful ones or using the same method to empower things. It was worth a shot, but it could wait.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Cards!   Heart of the Cards! Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 3:58 am

Ness leads Calvine into an alley and holds his hand out "Don't get me wrong, duel monsters can be fun, but after spending like six months playing it almost Non stop, one kinda gets burnt out on it." he says "There you are." he mumbles as he seems to 'grab' something out of the air when a sudden clap of thunder sounds and a blueish/black portal suddenly opens, lightning in the black center was breaking off the blue outer ring, which was being drawn into the black center "Next stop, who knows where." he says.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Cards!   Heart of the Cards! Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 9:27 pm

Calvine wasn't sure where it would lead, but he had learned long ago to just go with the flow of things. He entered through the portal, off into the unknown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Cards!   Heart of the Cards! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heart of the Cards!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The True Universe :: Ness Files :: Lesser Realms-
Jump to: