The True Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The True Universe

This is a strange site that uses various sources like anime and game as it basis. Once you warm up to it, I'm sure you'll have fun.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cross Way

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

Cross Way Empty
PostSubject: Cross Way   Cross Way Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2012, 7:16 pm

Espen, along with Hiromi and the new current bodyguard Jennifer finally arrived at their destination, leaving the private jet and into the more busier streets of New York.It was a bit cold out considering the time of the year and the fact they were in New York which got pretty cold to begin with around this time. Still, it wasn't anything new to him as he was used to it. There were a few things he wanted to get done here first. He had business here, not to mention meeting Naomi again. However, the card that Alister gave him nagged at him. He wasn't sure why but he felt like it was something he needed to do, so he made it a priority to check it out once done here.

Last edited by Sion Reaver on January 23rd 2012, 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thetrueuniverse.rpg-board.net
Namey
Admin
Namey

Cross Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Way   Cross Way Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2012, 10:30 pm

Jennifer was looking around "Well, it's as big as one of my cities, however..." she takes a deep breath "The air smells bad." she says "And you people breath this on a daily basis?" she asks, shaking her head "How can a race let this happen to their planet?" she asks "I now see what Lord Arch Bishop says to be true, my people Can teach these Earthlings a thing or two about how to respect your planet and not rape it." she was frowning as she finishes. Looking around, she wanted to take to the skies, when someone from a passing car throws some eegs at her, Espen and Hiromi "Mystic Freaks!" they hell, then speed off!
Back to top Go down
Admin

Cross Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Way   Cross Way Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2012, 5:57 pm

Hiromi nodded slightly. "It is bad, as far as the environment and air quality goes. The humans are the dominant race here so when it comes to things-" She stopped what she was saying when the 'egg attack' came.

Hiromi had only managed to avoid them due to the fact she had been keeping a eye out for anything out of the ordinary, Espen however was hit. How they had all been mistaken for Mystics she didn't know, she could only guess the collective lot was repeatedly dropped on their heads as small children. Espen she could see perhaps since he looked a bit unnaturally handsome and was hanging around Jennifer but Hiromi's ears kind of set her apart. She was thinking they just meant in general.

"Are you all right?"
Hiromi asked Espen, feeling her dislike of humans resurface a bit but she pushed that aside. They weren't all bad and she refused to be brought down to their level with the 'us' vs 'them' thinking.

Espen sighed, getting a hankerchief and getting Some of the stuff out. "Fine, this isn't going to kill me. I'll just have to stop by to get cleaned."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

Cross Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Way   Cross Way Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2012, 11:46 pm

Since they were humans and, infact, were driving, there was a good chance they didn't even notice Hiromi's pointed ears. They just seen a Mystic and assumed the other two were as well. Still, Jennifer had put up a shield to block the eggs "Hoodlums!" she says, spreading her wings, she shoots after their car, summoning her energy daggers and flattening their tires! She then tears the door off their car and hauls the one who threw the eggs "I have you now." she says "Hey! That the hell!" he screams "Get your hands off me, you freak!" he yells "Help! Someone get this monster off me!: he bellows, making scene.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Cross Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Way   Cross Way Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2012, 9:09 am

Espen cursed, as did Hiromi not expecting Jennifer to lose their head like that, and both of them quickly ran to catch up. Only to see the Mystic had broken down the car and was holding onto another man. This could only lead to tears. Espen was the first to say something before Hiromi did.

"Jennifer, unhand the man, please." This was going to be a pain, the man might try to sue for damages to his car, among other things.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

Cross Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Way   Cross Way Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2012, 11:42 pm

Jennifer looks over to Espen "He has assulted a royal guard of my Lord Arch Biship." she says, still holding the man "However..." she lets the man go, who jumps into the car and they speed off, as fast as they can go with a missing tire. Jennifer watches them take off and turns to Espen and Hiromi "I understand that things aren't quite handled the same here as in my home." she says "However, since I'm one of the royal guard of my Lord Arch Bishop an assult on me constitutes an assult on him." she explains "Better to let me deal with this situation then one of the other guards." she mumbles "I would have turned them over to the authorities and explained what had transpired. Most of the other guards would have used them as an example." she says. She shakes her head "I will have to speak to my Lord about this event." she mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Cross Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Way   Cross Way Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 6:42 pm

Espen took in what she said. "I see. I wasn't aware of where that stood legally, I'll keep that in mind for later. If I knew that, I would have let things run its course but what's done is done."

The Dog Demon was silent for a moment. "Perhaps. Just be grateful the only thing it was they attempted to hit us with, was eggs."

"Might as well, standing here won't solve anything." Espen was hoping there wouldn't be anymore 'incidents' on their way home. Though it occurred to him that while he had given Naomi something to contact him, he hadn't gotten anything to get into contact with her. One thing at a time though.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

Cross Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Way   Cross Way Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 11:17 pm

Jennifer 'Humphs' "Those men should be greatful I was the one they attempted to assult with eggs and not one of the black guards." she says, folding her arms "They would have Not survived the encounter." she says in a stiff tone "Where shall we head off to now, Sir Brunel?" she asks, the matter was dropped as far as she was concerned.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Cross Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Way   Cross Way Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2012, 4:41 am

Espen looked down at his clothes briefly. "Back to my home on sixth Avenue. I need to get cleaned up anyway before I go anywhere else."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

Cross Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Way   Cross Way Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2012, 3:05 pm

Jennifer nods as she takes out a small map and looks it over really quick "Sixth Avenue." she says as she puts a hand on Espen and Hiromi, then wraps her wings around the three of them and suddenly, in a strange 'ZIPPING' sound, all three disappear. A second later, the three appear in the same fasion, right on the corner of Sixth Avenue "And here we are." she says. She was impressed with herself, never having been in this New York before she preformed quite well.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Cross Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Way   Cross Way Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2012, 2:04 am

Espen was pretty sure this was the young woman's first time being here so he was a bit surprised she was able to find out exactly where it was. Then again their race seemed to have abnormally good memory. Probably a blessing and a curse.

The home Espen stayed at wasn't what one might think. It was a nice medium-sized house but nothing big and fancy as one might expect to have like Espen who had a lot of money. It was likely just because of how Espen was. Without another word he went to his house, unlocking it and letting the two in before closing it.

"You two make yourselves at home. I need to shower." Espen then headed up the stairs.

Hiromi watched Espen then turned to Jennifer. "How did you manage to do that? This is your first time in New York isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

Cross Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Way   Cross Way Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2012, 12:58 pm

Jennifer had to keep her wings folded against her back as she entered Espen's modest appartment. It certainly was small for a man of his renown stature, still. She looks over to Hiromi "My people have, what most would call, 'Total Recall'." She says "We remember everything we come into comtact with and we can analyze every facet of that memory." She explains "So for Wing Walking, I just need to know where I'm going and in this case, it was sixth avenue. Once I looked it up on a map, I knew where I was going and had little trouble winging it, as it were." She says with a hint of pride "Still, I impressed myself with how well I did. This city is so cluttered it makes flying a challenge, let along Wing Walking." She mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Cross Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Way   Cross Way Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2012, 7:18 am

(It's more of a normal middle income house then anything, not really an apartment)

Hiromi would find that useful, but she wasn't sure if she wanted such an ability. She had things she remembered well she'd rather forget, not to mention 'erasing' unimportant memories was something the brain did for self-defense. If hypothetically a Mystic somehow gained eternal youth then long enough period would eventually overload the brain. Unless of course it deleted some of the memories.

She was thinking too much about things again. Best to leave it alone.

The Dog Demon went into the kitchen to get herself a glass of water. "Are your cities anything like the ones on earth?"

Espen was making a quick shower, he just needed to get cleaned up and such before being on his way. After that, he went to check some voice messages that he had missed while away; nothing really new or important but it was always best to check.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

Cross Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Way   Cross Way Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2012, 8:49 pm

Jennifer shakes her head "No. Our cities are bigger and not made of steel and concrete. But rather wood and rock." she says "The capitial city, where Lord Arch Bishop lives, is said to be made out of crystals of all kinds and is quite a sight to behold when the sun rises." she says "I've never seen it, myself, because of where the honor guards are trainned. I was sent straight from there, to here." she explains.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Cross Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Way   Cross Way Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2012, 2:56 am

Hiromi blinked a bit, thinking. "Rock and wood? How do you support your larger buildings with just that? Are they stronger then the ones here?"
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

Cross Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Way   Cross Way Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2012, 12:21 am

Jennifer shrugs "I don't know how much stronger our meterials are from yours. Or yours could even be stronger then ours." she says "This is my first time to Earth." she points out, then looks over to Espen's room and sighs, wanting to get out of this small appartment. It felt kind of crampped and claustrophobic for her tastes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cross Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Way   Cross Way Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cross Way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The True Universe :: Earthrealm :: New York-
Jump to: