The True Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The True Universe

This is a strange site that uses various sources like anime and game as it basis. Once you warm up to it, I'm sure you'll have fun.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Down To Work

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

Down To Work Empty
PostSubject: Down To Work   Down To Work Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2012, 5:24 am

Devin woke up some time during their stop. It was about time to get off and get things done. Hopefully things went smoothly, but knowing how things went it probably wouldn't be That easy. But once he got this done and things with Wendy, maybe he'd have enough money to take it easy for a bit. A vacation had been calling his name for a while now.

The Elohim hauled himself up when the bus stopped. "Looks like we're here. Since its your show, I'm going to let you lead since I have no idea where our guest is going to be at."
Back to top Go down
https://thetrueuniverse.rpg-board.net
Namey
Admin
Namey

Down To Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down To Work   Down To Work Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 1:47 am

Daniel nods "Yeah. Some of these men are, rough." he says as he gets off the bus and looks around, getting his barings "Just remember to stick with the plan and we should be alright." he says as he pulls out a small auto mapping device and plots a course "Okay, here's where we need to go." he says as he looks around at the traffic and frowns "Maybe...we're better off walking..." he says slowly.
Back to top Go down

Down To Work
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The True Universe :: Earthrealm :: New York-
Jump to: