The True Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The True Universe

This is a strange site that uses various sources like anime and game as it basis. Once you warm up to it, I'm sure you'll have fun.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

So.. Empty
PostSubject: So..   So.. Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 7:23 am

Title should hint what this is about, and that's me leaving. To keep things short and sweet, as I don't feel like going through it, due to a variety things I felt the probation period of whether I stay on True or not has passed. Which is what I was currently on during this entire time before I decided to give it one more try. So in short, this is a exercise in futility. I wish the site luck, but as for me I'm done. I tried; but its not worth the headache. This is a hobby. It's suppose to be for fun and to get away from stress, not go into it.

I have other things to do, and I'm tired of things here and the stress it gives me. When something done for fun is giving you grief, its really no longer a hobby.
Back to top Go down
https://thetrueuniverse.rpg-board.net
Namey
Admin
Namey

So.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So..   So.. Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 11:56 am

Let's not pretend that you weren't planning on leaving for sometime and that this 'probationary' stage was just your way to justify leaving, or staying. Truth be told, I don't see what you think is the problem. None of your characters have been picked on, no outlandishly strong villians have showed up. Hell, no bad guys at all have showed up. There doesn't appear to be anything to stress out on or cause grief to anyone here. Not that I could see and if there Were such a problem, that's why we have the public relations thread, so we can talk about said problems. No, I believe your mind was made up months ago, you just needed a reason to justify leaving. There still isn't a Solid one, that I can see, but I wish you luck and ask that you remove your characters from active threads and demote yourself as site admin. It's been real and it's been fun and you may not believe me, but to me, it's been really fun rping with you. See ya, Sion.
Back to top Go down

So..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The True Universe :: Site :: General-
Jump to: