The True Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The True Universe

This is a strange site that uses various sources like anime and game as it basis. Once you warm up to it, I'm sure you'll have fun.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peace Of Mind(M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Namey
Admin
Namey

Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2011, 3:21 pm

Anita watched her friends head off "Hey Adell, can you set the weights up, please?" she asks "Nothing tooo heavy, since I'm feeling drained." she says "Thank toy in advance!" she says as she wanders over to Monica and waits for Adell to get out of earshot "Hey!" she whispers "I'm going for it after our work out, when Adell's in the shower." she whispers to her friend "I'm sure there's plenty of Adell if you want in too." she chuckles lightly, as she lightly smacks Monica on the sholder.

Cinda looks over in Angelique's direction "If I may ask, how's the training going?" she asks "Star's mentioned that you've training and studying as much and as hard as you could." she says "I think Star might be worried that you are, possibily, pushing yourself a bit too hard. Remember, magic is still dangerous, if not how you use it, but how you over use it." Cinda offers.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2011, 2:45 am

Monica blushed a bit she wasn't expecting Anita to say that at all. "Uh..okay.."

Adell came back not too long after, having set a bit of weight up. He didn't want it to fall on Anita or something. "Okay, its ready when you are."

Angelique slowly nodded after a bit. "You're right, I should probably slow down just a bit. I guess I just got a bit ahead of myself was all."
Back to top Go down
https://thetrueuniverse.rpg-board.net
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2011, 3:18 am

Anita lays on the bench and tries to lift the bar. It was kinda heavy, coinsidering how weak she felt, but she managed about Five reps before she had to call it on the bench. She desided to hit the treadmill, doing some walking. The ship swaying was making it a bit hard to keep her balance, but she managed. After about a mile or so, she was going to hit the smaller weights. She wasn't looking for a Seirous work out, just something to help keep her figure.

Cinda nods "Yes, your diligence is one of the things that has impressed Star. But you know, she's trained one other, once long ago." Cinda says in a low tone "It was a very talented young man who impressed Star once. He was just as diligent in his studies as you..." she falls silent "However, he learned about me and...he desides that the power of the Tri-Force was the only thing that could make him stronger...So...he captured me and tried to force me to grant a wish..." she explains in a soft tone "Star found him...and I suppose you could guess the rest." she was looking down as she explained her story.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2011, 3:28 am

Adell for the most part just offered to help Anita where he could, far as needing someone to spot her. Monica joined into things as well and soon everything went underway. He was slightly distracted by other things he was thinking about, but for the most part this provided a distraction from all that.

By the time she finished, Angelique was horrofied but she calmed down and then hugged Cinda before pulling away. "I'm sorry. I ..don't know what to say, I don't want to think of what that monster might of done to you."

She sighed. "I want to get stronger, and I guess, Calvine is part of that inspiration but not at the cost of other people. You're all my friends and I would never do anything like that. I don't think anyone here would either, far as I can tell they're all good people."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2011, 3:47 am

Anita had managed her mile. She felt more drained then before and wasn't sure if she could muster enough energy to carry out her after workout plan. Still, maybe she would feel better once the hard part was over. She was feeling butterflies in her stomach just Thinking about it. She wondered if Monica would deside to join her, but she doubted it.

Cinda nods "Wen didn't plan on it either." she says "But it was, I'm pretty sure, my fult that things turned out the way they did." she says, shaking her head "But that was a long time ago." she mumbles "So now, Star sees a chance to make up for her mistake in Wen, with you." she says, smiling up at Angelique "She sees big things in the future for you, but she would never admit that." she chuckles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2011, 4:38 am

Monica wasn't really drained like Anita was, though she wasn't exactly pushing herself too hard through things. She was still thinking about what it was Anita had said not too long ago. Adell of course had no idea what was going on, just being himself he had to work out too. Nothing too serious, but he'd still need a shower after the fact.

Angelique was confused. "Huh? What do you mean your fault? I know what you can do, and I choose not to do anything to you. Just like the others have an idea by now, but they aren't trying anything."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2011, 2:49 pm

Anita needed to bide her time until Adell went to take a shower first. Then she would pounce! She had to admit, it's been a long time coming. Guess her sexual tension was a bit Too high. She didn't know How Angelique, Cinda and Star Managed it without a male onboard. She supposed there were instances where a girl could always please herself, but Anita never got that. She felt herself getting hot again, which only served to redouble her determination.

Cinda nods "It is my fult. Star wanted to keep the truth from him, but I wanted to tell him. In the end, however, Star convinced me that silence was for the best." she looks over in Angelique's direction "You see, if I had been,truthful from the begining, we could have talked everything over." she says in a low tone "But that's all past. You and Monica and Anita and Adell are here now." she smiles at Angelique "And that's the most importaint thing."
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2011, 7:09 pm

Adell after a bit longer decided it was time to take it easy. It was odd. Normally he was really into training just not today it didn't seem as important. Maybe it was part of him slowly changing since being here.

"Hey, I'm going go take a shower and take it easy a bit. I'll meet back with you guys when I'm done okay?" He said to Monica and Anita, and left the two girls in the gym.

Monica wasn't really sure what to think, at the moment for what Anita had in mind for things.

To Angelique, that was no excuse for what he did, but then again Cinda had always been too kind for her own good. So she let it drop. "Yeah." She paused a bit then asked. "Hey Cinda. Have you ever had a boyfriend, or at least liked someone?"
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2011, 10:46 pm

Anita was waiting for him to get out of view, sets down her weights and heads to the showers. She was quiet as she strips down and puts on a thin robe. The showers were seperated by partitions and weren't enclosed, so anyone could walk up on a person in them. She was steping lightly, when suddenly the butterflies came back and she gets dizzy, nauseous and her determination goes out the window. She turns and rushes out of the shower room, hands covering her face as she rushes out of the gym room "Oh!" she wimpers through her hands as she shoots past Monica, heading for her room.

Chinda tilts her head slightly to one side "Have I, ever had a boyfriend?" she asks, then thinks for a few seconds, collecting her memory "Why, yes I have." she says "Daniel. Star's younger brother." she says "He's a boy and he's a friend." she explains "So that, I suppose, makes him a boyfriend." she smiles at Angelique.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2011, 1:28 am

Monica saw Anita run past like that and got worried maybe she was getting sick or something so she wanted to check on her just in case. Espeically considering she was feeling drained, so maybe she got sicker more easily as well.

Adell had just gotten started in the shower, when he thought he had heard something but found out it was nothing. Maybe it was just his mind playing tricks on him?

Angelique shook her head. "I mean, like dating. Like me and Calvine, as in someone you spend time with that way and might consider marrying one day if later in the future things work out." She explained. Considering how beautiful Cinda was inside and out, she Should be beating them away with the proverbal walking stick. Then again, Star was very protective of her for one and two they were almost always on the move..

It gave her an idea. If she got a wish, she was going to wish the bad guys forgot about Cinda's power. That way, Star and Cinda could finally relax and live like normal people for once.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2011, 2:30 am

Anita didn't object if Monica walked into her room. She was still in her robe, laying facedown on her bed "I'm such a coward..." she mumbles, her voice sounding muffled "I can face other demons, monsters, armed psychos...but not a man in the shower..." she mumbles. Turning her head "I know how he sees me..." she says, a glazed look in her gray eyes, having taken her contacts out "He sees me as a sister, not a woman..." tears start to form in her eyes "He looks at me with the eyes of a brother, not the eyes of a man..." she turns her head back to the pillow.

Cinda shakes her head "No. I can't say that I've ever had a relationship with a boy before." she says "I guess it's because I always have either Star or Daniel with me and they can be somewhat intimidating and I guess that caused many of them to keep their distance." she says. Star comes walking in "Oh man." she groans "You know, as a fire witch, I Really don't like the rain." she bitches "I guess it's because my magic doesn't work too well, as all, in the rain." she mumbles as she looks in the cupboards.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2011, 4:54 am

"Oh sweetie.."
Monica sat down by her, keeping her voice gentle. "What makes you so sure?" She had feelings for Adell herself, but right now wasn't really the time for that, Anita needed a friend right now.

Angelique was going to say something when Star came back and she greeted her mentor. "Hi Star." She never really asked about the 'fire witch' thing, she guessed some people were maybe born with a certain element.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2012, 7:33 pm

Anita turns over, her robe falling open and exposing her breast "Once I had been asked by some Zoanthropes to help them rescue some of their kind who had been capture. I had no problem getting them all back." she says "One of the Zoanthropes who were captured was the sister of the leader and when I brought them back, I had seen that look in the brothers eyes...it's the same look in Adell's eyes." she mumbles "I don't see it when he looks at Star or even Cinda...I suppose...I waited too long..." she mumbles "If you don't mind...I think I would like to be left alone for now." she says.

Star nods to Angelique "Hey." she says "The storm will be over in a few hours." she says "So we'll pick up on our training then." she mumbles "Say, where is everyone?" she looks around, then shrugs "Oh well. It's a big ship, I'm sure they're all doing something or another." she says "I'll go and get everything all set up for when the storm is finally over." she says, taking another water and heads out. Cinda looks over to Angelique "You see? Star is more relaxed around you, then she is the others." the blind Hylian points out, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2012, 9:46 pm

Monica wanted to say something, but she decided to respect her friends wishes for now. "If you need me, I'll be in my room." She assured Anita and then let herself out the room. If Adell didn't see Anita as a potential girlfriend, but apparently Star and Cinda, then where did that leave her? She didn't want to think about it..but maybe Adell saw her the same way.

Adell was taking a bit longer in the shower then normal, mainly because he was thinking but he had been in there long enough so it was time to call it in. He really didn't want to hurt anyone, but he guess there was no getting around it this time. It's true you couldn't help how you feel, but it still made him feel like crap.

'..Not really sure what I'll do today, just take it easy I guess..'

Angelique just nodded. "I know that already. I just wish she was more relaxed around the others to. She gave me a chance, and a big one by just taking me under her wing to learn something as powerful as magic." She sighed. "Oh well, I guess there's nothing to be done about it."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2012, 10:17 pm

Anita didn't move until after Monica leaves. She gets up, not bothering to ajust her robe or tighten it up, and walks over to the window and stares out to the storm. She started to feel strange, lightheaded, then the room started to spin and then she passes out, falling to the ground, knocking over her lamp in the process.

Cinda nods to the half angel's words "I think I know what you mean, but remember, Star was opposed to Monica and her friends joining us." she points out. Then she gets up "Well, I think I'll be heading to my room." she says as she holds her hand out "If I may ask, could you help me to my room?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 2:04 am

Monica didn't get that far when she heard..something with her enhanced senses from Anita's room. It may have been nothing but still, she went over and knocked on the door. "Anita?"

However, she hadn't left the door Completely closed as it was slightly cracked but looked close. In hindsight, that slight mistake helped. Because as soon as it opened she saw Anita, and panicked a bit rushing over to check on her and her pulse to see if she was okay.

"Still, I don't think she's being fair. It can't be a trust thing, its been a year and the three of them have been more then sincere." Angelique took Cinda's hand to help her out. "..But its not my place." She was going to head to the room herself after Cinda.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 2:33 am

Anita's pulse was slow and unsteady, but she was alive. Her breathing was shallow and ragged and the gem on her neck was glowing a bright red. Like it does when she uses it, but there was no sign that she Had used it. No monsters roaming around, nothing.

Cinda nods to Angelique's words "I agree." she says gentally "I can tell you what it might be. My race is very xenophobic and while she has no problem with you, two demons and one devil might be a bit much for..." she trails off "I think there's something wrong with Anita." she says, hearing the crash as well.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 4:28 am

Monica put on Anita's robe and gently put her on the bed, calming herself down from panicking or anything. She really didn't know what was going on, was she sick? Something else?

Angelique frowned a bit at that. Did that mean if by some strange off chance her race changed to a demon or something, Star would start treating her differently? That didn't sit well with her. But before she could comment on it further, Cinda made a note about Anita.

"Lets go." She said firmly and lead Cinda to where Anita and by proxy Monica were, it didn't take them long. "What happened?"

Monica didn't notice the two come in at first. "I-I don't know she just passed out or something.."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 4:57 am

Cinda wanders over "Angelique, would you get Star, please?" she asks as she slowly walks over to Anita's bed and places her hands on the demi-devil, which start to glow a soft, golden. Cinda was trying to heal Anita, if there was something wrong with her. But it wasn't working for some reason. A sudden swirl of fire, and a somewhat overweight demon was standing there, facing the wrong direction "Blast it all." he mumbles as he turns around and sees everyone "Oh. Top of the morning to you all." he says with a slight British accent "Ah! There she be." he says, looking directly at Anita "If you would kindly excuse me. I only need the gem at the base of her neck and I shall be on my merry way." he says.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2012, 7:54 am

Angelique didn't have to be told twice and left to go get Star. Monica was watching patiently, though a bit worried all the same. That was when another what looked to be a demon of some kind appeared, but they weren't attacking anyone or anything so she wanted to try to peacefully resolve it. Not to mention a fight Could damage something of the ship.

"..Her gem?"
Monica glanced at Anita. "Wait. Is that the reason she's feeling sick, if the gem is gone will she be back to normal?"

Adell was heading somewhere, when he saw Angelique running. "Whoa, slow down. What's the rush?"

"Sorry."
She said. "Something is wrong with Anita, she's passed out-"

Angelique didn't get to finish the sentence before Adell was already on his way, and given his speed it took a Very short amount of time to get where he needed to go. That was when he arrived in the room.

"What's going on.." Adell trailed off, noticing the demon as he came in. His first thought it was a demon sent by Cedrick's crazy ass mom, but then nothing was broken and there was no signs of mortal kombat, so he guessed for now best not to jump to conclusions.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2012, 3:54 pm

The demon turns to Adell "Ah. A fellow demon. Good to meet ya, lad!" he says with a fanged smile "My name's Fittlesworth. I was begining to feel a pinch out of place, if you get my meaning." he chuckles, then turns to Monica "Now, as for the young ladies gem, it contains her soul. I've mearly been asked to retreive it and return it to the lassies mother." he says. Cinda looks over to the demon called Fittlesworth "Excuse me, but without her soul, won't Anita die?" she asks. The demon nods "Quite right. She won't die right away, but eventually she will." he says as he holds up his hand, and a flash of fire, Anita's gem disappears from the base of her neck and was in Fittlesworth's hand "However, you Can take this matter up with the girl's mother." he says "I would be delighted to take whomever wishes to go, with me." he offers.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2012, 6:31 pm

'Some mother.' Monica thought to herself, seeing as she was willing to kill her daughter off just for a gem. "Does she have to have That specific one?" Monica said and pointing to hers. "This is the same thing more or less, but I don't need it unlike her."

If Monica's idea didn't work and they Really had too, then Adell would go even if he was loathe to be anywhere in Regina's presence. Her attitude of 'I'm better then others because of what I am' pissed him off as well as other things. She had a huge superiority complex. One day, somehow, he was going to prove to her there was more to power then just what you are.

Angelique arrived at Star's room and knocked.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2012, 2:34 am

Fittlesworth shakes his head "I'm afraid I can't make any deals in the name of m'lady." he says, apologetically "However, I was asked to extend an invatation to you two, should you want to go." he says, holding out his hand "We can leave anytime now, if that is your wish." he says "Otherwise, I fear I must take my leave of you both." he bows slightly "I also have it on good authority, that she will not be harmed." he assures them.

Star opens her door "What's wrong?" she asks, having got out of the shower. She was dressed, but still drying her hair, which seemed to dry faster because of her being a fire witch.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2012, 6:19 am

Monica and Adell rather go to the dentist with a construction drill then deal with Regina again, still if it was for their friend they would have to put up with her again.

"All right." Adell said, stepping forward. "If its what we need to do to save Anita, we'll do it." Monica just nodded.

Angelique shook her head. "Something is wrong with Anita and Cinda's healing doesn't seem to be working so she asked me to come get you."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2012, 7:30 pm

Fittlesworth nods "Then we're off." he says as a swril of fire envelopes him, Monica and Adell. And like that, they were gone. Leaving Cinda to watch over Anita as Star comes in. She looks around "A zijk majjot kxom, tatd'k A?" she asks. Cinda nods "Ooj. KxoO covk edcO josedtj roveho Oei wek xoho." she replies. Star sighs "A wiojj kxoho'j dekxadw ke te den, rik nuak." she mumbles and Cinda nods "A wiojj je." she says in a low, worried tone.

((Those with Fittlesworth are out. Will start a new thread in Elsewhere.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace Of Mind(M)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The True Universe :: Earthrealm :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: