The True Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The True Universe

This is a strange site that uses various sources like anime and game as it basis. Once you warm up to it, I'm sure you'll have fun.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discourse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Namey
Admin
Namey

Discourse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2012, 12:05 am

Ross stops. He found whom he was looking for. It was a young woman, pretty. Too bad he would have to kill her. He was thinking of putting on his armor, but desided against it. He was sure he could beat anything she could throw at him. He jumps to the fire escape and makes it down in seconds "Greetings." he says "My name's Ross Sylibus." he states, showing that he's ready to fight this general. She looks completely panicked at Ross' sudden appearence "I-I-I..." she stutters "I...D-don't want to fight you." she says, backing away from Ross "I see." he says, taking his hand off the gun under his coat "You wish to live a normal life but are unable to do so because of...all of us." he says. She nods "Y-yes...We seem to be..." she looks around "Everywhere." she says, the fear evident in her voice. Ross backs off "Leave. I'll forget I saw you." he says, looking at the appartment, the general forgotten "I guess they're safe from the generals." he says to himself "I suppose it's time to move on. Things to do and all..." he mumbles to himself as he starts off.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Discourse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2012, 5:30 am

Natomi came back a minute or so later out the bathroom, dressed again for traveling. "I think we should leave this place for now."

Aron thought about it. She Did have a point, they were already found by hunters, and then this Necro business. Though he was beginning to doubt there was anything to worry about. That aside, considering their current place had been found at least Twice already, staying here would just be stupid. Best not to take anymore chances. "All right, lets get going then."

Without another word, Natomi followed after Aron though, oddly, the owner of the place seemed to be a bit twitchy at seeing Natomi for some reason and avoided looking at them. Aron found this suspicious but he left it alone at least for now. "We could go to a homeless shelter." Natomi offered. "We..really don't have that much money left and..uh 'they' don't want be discovered right? So its not like they'll attack in crowded areas."

By 'they' Aron was smart enough to pick up on what she meant. "True. ..And we are hurting a bit for money so we wouldn't be able to stay there much longer anyway." They would have to find ways to replish their funds but they'd find a way. He was optimistic about it, because they always did.
Back to top Go down
https://thetrueuniverse.rpg-board.net
Namey
Admin
Namey

Discourse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2012, 10:02 pm

Ross was toying with the idea of giving those two a hpone with gps so he could keep track of their location, just incase the Necros attacked. However, he changed his mind. If the Necros hadn't attacked by now, then chances were good those two were safe from them. Ross heads back up the building and collects his gear "Best of luck, you two." he mumbles, then heads into the building to continue with his assigniment.

((Ross is out.))
Back to top Go down
Admin

Discourse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2012, 3:53 am

Natomi and Aron found a homeless shelter they could check in, at least for the night. Just outside were some people warming up by the fire, trying to keep the heat in their bodies from the cold of the night. Natomi wasn't As cold but it still didn't mean it didn't bother her at all. When they got in, there was already various people checked in for the night, some leered at Natomi but she ignored them as she found a place where her and Aron could sleep.

It was a cramped fit to be sure. There were people hard on their luck these days and they seem to be growing bit by bit. So, for the most part, the two had to keep relatively close to each other but Natomi didn't mind. For one, it would help as far as security goes. Two she just liked being close to him and she felt oddly..safe around them. Maybe it was the angel thing.

..No. That wasn't it.

She didn't know for sure but stopped thinking about it for now, she was still tired and didn't feel like too much heavy thinking. Natomi leaned slightly against Aron closing her eyes and trying to get some rest for the night.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

Discourse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2012, 4:33 pm

After sometime of wandering the world, Angel finally made her way back to New York. She Could have called Daddy or she Could have just bought a ticket (she Was, after all, completely loaded as far as money goes), but she didn't She wanted to see what was out there and what she had seen, simpily fascinated her. She Did, for reasons unknown to her, draw alot of attention from the men she encountered. Few had tried to make a move on her, she didn't understand what they were trying to do, so she ignored them and when they tried to force themselves onto her, she laughed and smacked them around, thinking they were playing a game of somekind. Still, she was getting homesick, but she wasn't sure what home she was getting sick for. New York or Castlevania. So she desided she was going to go to both places, just to see if she could make up her mind.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Discourse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2012, 9:11 am

Aron didn't see anything too much out of the ordinary and he doubted any of their enemies(we'll more Natomi's) would making moves in a crowded area so on that end they had nothing to worry about. As far as here goes, he and Natomi could take care of themselves if someone got a bit too bold for their own good anyway.

A figure in a black robe simply stared at the homeless shelter where Natomi and Aron were at, unmoving and seemingly unblinking. It was hard to tell their features as they seemed to be shadowed behind a cloak. Even as a storm seemed to be rolling in(it was January after all) they didn't move even as it began to rain. Simply standing there.

It was time to finish the job, the two in the building couldn't be allowed to continue to exist, much less live long enough breed and further spread. It had its orders to deal with any Ralphim and Cancius it encountered and wouldn't stray from the course.

"Hey you okay?"

One of the humans, a young male had called out to him, it was of no concern to its mission so it ignored them for now.

".........."

"You're going to get sick, you should get out the cold."

"....."

It didn't reply and the human gave up its prattling. Seeing the mission was at the moment on hold until the right time, the strange figure turned and silently walking away. A few of the dogs and other animals the humans had as pets began to act out, reacting rather strangely and strongly to their presence as if they picked up something. It wasn't their concern.

Silently as they came, they vanished into the shadows of the alley as if they never existed.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

Discourse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2012, 6:47 pm

As soon as it started to rain, Angel almost Freaked out "WAHHHH!!!" she cries as she takes off running to the nearest form of shelter, which turned out to be a homeless shelter. The guy at the front desk welcomed her in and asked if she would be staying the night. Angel only wanted to stay until the rain stopped, but she didn't know when that would be, so, she guessed she was going to stay the night. She felt, somewhat, out of place in that shelter. Most everyone was giving her strange looks and she couldn't figure out why. So she desided to find her bed and hunker down for the night and wait out the storm.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Discourse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2012, 5:02 am

Aron noticed a unique attractive young woman step into the place, she stuck out mostly because of how she dressed. It wasn't 'strange' though considering the company and such he kept. What most people didn't realize or acknowledge was that 'strangeness' was relative to the person or even culture involved. If someone was used to seeing talking goldfish, then finding out most, did not in fact talk would be startling.

That or they stopped taking their meds waking up in the white room and straight jacket.

But uniqueness aside she wasn't bothering anyone and staying for the night like he and Natomi were so he minded his own business. Hopefully tomorrow would be far better as far as productivity goes.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

Discourse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2012, 9:57 pm

Angel didn't like cold water. Not to wash with, not to drink not to nothing. Because if she's exposed to it for sometime, like she just was, her skin starts to break out, which it was. She looks at her legs, hicking up her already shoty skirt slightly to get a better look over her big breasts "Ooowww...." she groans, rubbing her hands up and down her wet legs and thighs, which looked like they were sunburnt. She was getting even more 'strange' looks from some of the homeless guys. She payed them no mind as she continued to rub her 'sunburnt' legs. She needed to get some of that lotion that Gorgon made for her.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Discourse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2012, 2:53 am

Angel's actions were of course distracting in one form or another. Aron wasn't really paying much of the young woman any attention, as he had other things to worry about and it wasn't his concern.

When he did notice, he was slightly taken back but it didn't seem like she was doing any of that on purpose. It was also easier to notice she seemed like she was sunburned. Odd. Considering it was cold out.

"Are you all right?" He asked her, maybe she was allergic to something. At least that was one way to explain it.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

Discourse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2012, 3:58 am

Angel looks over to Aron "Hello." she says simpily "I'm sorry, but my daddy told me not to talk to strangers." she says, then goes back to inspecting her legs. She pulls a small bottle of lotion out from under her cape and starts to rub it all up and down her whole leg, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Discourse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2012, 4:24 am

Aron was a bit puzzled, she seemed far too old to be talking about having permission from her father(we'll, daddy in this case) to talk to anyone. The young woman had to at least be somewhere in her late teens from the looks of things. However, that was their business and he had other things to be concerned about so best to let sleeping dogs lay.

Was it possible they were a bit mentally different? There was nothing wrong with that but it might explain it--but it was too little information to say for sure. Just in case if that were true maybe he and Natomi should should establish themselves a bit first in case anyone unsavory tried to take advantage. At least until both of them left for the next day.

"..I see." Taking a moment, he glanced down at the sleeping Natomi who only stirred lightly in her sleep. "My name is Aron, and her name is Natomi."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

Discourse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2012, 11:28 pm

Angel looks to Aron "My name's Angelica Elizabeth Maria Anastasia Tepes." she says "How do you do?" she asks, then goes back to rubbing the lotion all up and down her legs anf thighs again. One of the homless guys comes walking over as well "Hey, cutie." he says, sounding like he was drunk "You have nice looking legs..." he sees, leering at her legs and breasts "I would like to see if the rest of ya looks just as good." he sneers. Angel looks up at him "Huh?" she seemed confused by what he was saying "You want to see...if the Rest of me looks as...good as my legs?" she looks at her legs, then back to the man "Sure." she says.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Discourse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 1:12 am

It seemed Aron was right in his thoughts of someone trying to take advantage of Angel. No sooner did he think that was a possibility, a homeless man, and drunk came over to try something. Aron frowned and got up from his spot, which made Natomi slowly wake up from her sleep.

"I think its rather low to be trying to take advantage of someone who doesn't know better." Aron said in a low tone. Being drunk, they would either insult him or if agitated enough try to take a swing at him. The later he could be kicked out, he didn't have to do much of anything.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

Discourse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 1:30 am

The homless man looks over to Aron "Boy, freaks like you have no place telling me what to do." he says, turning back to Angel "Besides, I've already his rock bottom, nothing you can say to me will hurt my feelings any." he says walking closer to Angel "So, baby, where do ya wanna do it at?" he asks. Angel thinks, she frowns slightly as she sniffs the air slightly "I'm sorry, but my daddy told me not to talk to strangers." she says, as she goes back to what she was doing. This didn't sit well with the homless man "Hey!" he grabs at her arm "You ain't gonna ignore me!" he says. Angel jumps up as the homeless man pulls her up "Let me go!" she says in a firm tone, pushing the drunk away, who goes flying back about twenty feet, tumbling into two others. The security and director come running over "What's going on here!" he demands. The drunk gets up "That girl attacked me!" I was talking to her and she violently attacked me by shoving me into the others!" he says, pointing to Angel, who has an innocent look on her face, like she did nothing wrong. The director comes walking over to her "Young lady, I'm going to have to ask that you come with me." he says in a stern tone.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Discourse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 1:44 am

Aron didn't pay the freak comment any mind, but before anything else could be said or done the drunk made a grab for angel only to be pushed back violently as he weighed less then a pound. The girl obviously had some abnormal strength to her to be able to do that.

When the director and security came forward Aron stepped forward. "That young lady is mentally younger then what she looks. The man there tried to take advantage of it, and even tried to grab her when he didn't get his way."

Natomi, who had fully woken up at this point saw..whatever it was that happened and decided she'd get answers later. She came by Aron. "It's true, I saw the whole thing."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

Discourse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 2:22 am

The director looks from Angel to the homeless man "Is this true, young lady?" he asks. Angel frowns "No. I'm Not younger then I look." she says in a huff, folding her arms and looking away. The director sighs "I'm sorry to have to do this, but we want a peaceful solution to this as well as maintain peace and order here. So I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask both you and that fellow to leave." he says. Angel looks to the front door "Leave, like outside?" she asks and the director nods, begining to understand what Aron had said about her "Yes, I'm afraid so." he says. Angel looks over to him "But it's still raining. If I go outside, I'll be hurt." she says. The director sighs, not able to see a way out of doing this nicely.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Discourse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 2:33 am

Natomi was thinking quickly, her ninja training becoming useful outside of just combat situations. "What she means is, some people are hyper sensitive to the cold and ice just like some are to the heat and get rashes easily, its so cold it feels like its burning. Its painful." She explains, which ironically enough she was right about. Not that she knew that. "But that aside, please don't throw her out. I know its asking a lot, but me and Aron can make sure nothing else happens. If it does, then you can throw us out too." She offered.

Her compassionate nature might get her into trouble one day, but she couldn't help it with things like these. It just felt wrong not to even try to do anything considering what happened.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

Discourse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 2:45 am

The director sighs, rubbing his temples "Very well. But I want Eddies to keep an eye on you three." he says, jerking a thumb to the security guard next to him "And to make sure slim over there doesn't do anything else inappropriate." he says. Then walks off, leaving the guard standing there "So, are you really allergic to rain?" he asks Angel, who looks up at him "I'm sorry, but my daddty told me not to talk to strangers." she says politely.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Discourse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 3:15 am

Angel's reaction of course more or less confirmed what Aron had said but he didn't mind since in this case it helped them. "If you want to talk to her, you have to introduce yourself first." He said to the director. "That way you're not a 'stranger' to her anymore."

Natomi didn't want that creep anywhere near around, but just as well as long as he didn't cause trouble. She really just wanted to get some sleep but things kept propping up that made it hard simply to pass out.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

Discourse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 3:33 am

The security guard looks at Angel "Uhhh...I'm Eddie." he says "Nice to meet you." he mumbles, never having to had to introduce himself just to have to Talk to someone before. The girl in question, looks over to Eddie "Hello. My name's Angelica Elizabeth Maria Anastasia Tepes. It's a pleasure to meet you." she says, then goes back to concentrating on her legs "So, Are you allergic to rain?" he asks. Angel looks at him "If I stand out in it for a few minuets it starts to burn me." she says as she goes back to her legs, then puts her lotion back in her cape somewhere and looks around, feeling hungry. She gets off her bed and looks to Aron "Thank you for helping me." she says, doing a little curtsy with her short skirt.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Discourse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 4:14 am

Aron smiled faintly. "No problem." He was along the same lines of Natomi. "We should probably get a bit of rest for the night."

"..Yeah."
Natomi had a feeling Angel wasn't human, but it wasn't really a big issue for her. She smiled a bit at Angel. "If you need help with something just ask." Aron went back to his spot and not too long after Natomi followed suit both needed to be rested. Just in case they had to deal

None of them knew how right that statement was for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

Discourse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2012, 3:37 am

It was like, five minuets and Eddie comes walking over to Aron and Natomi's spot, Angel in tow "It's going to be hard to keep an eye on your charge, when she wanders off, unattended." he says "I'm sure you both heard she say she was hungry. Since she's in your care, I figured one of you would follow her and make sure she didn't get into trouble." he says as Angel has a sheepish look on her face "Now Angelica, I would like it if you would stay with these two for the remainder of your time here." he says to her "Can you do that for me?" he asks. She nods and smiles a fanged smile at him "Of course I can, Eddie." she says in a cheerful tone "That's what I like to hear. That'll make my night so much better." he says as he starts off, mumbling something about weird teeth.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Discourse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2012, 4:12 am

Aron thought for a moment, then looked to Natomi. "Do we have anything left from the last time?" He noticed the show of fangs briefly but said nothing. Vampire? He wasn't sure but if they were it would explain the fangs and odd reaction to water.

She shook her head. "No. Just some candy but not sure if she'll like it." Natomi patted an empty space by her, getting a chocolate bar. "Have a seat sweetie, not sure if you'll like this but its all we have for now until we get some actual food. Do you want anything in particular Angel?"

Aron knew he'd have to go out for a moment, pick something up real quick which he Wasn't looking forward to since it was a pain getting his wings dry. But he'd rather he'd do it instead of Natomi with all the people after her. There were a few stores nearby so he'd be able to pick up something cheap real quick to tide over the night.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

Discourse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2012, 11:09 pm

Angel tucks her skirt under as she sits down next to Natomi, When the young woman offers her the choclate bar, Angel looks at it, sniffs it and shakes her head "No thank you." she says politely "My daddy said that chocolate will make my teeth go bad." she says. She sniffs the air once more, this time more carefully "My servents are coming to play." she says in a cheerful tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Discourse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discourse
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The True Universe :: Earthrealm :: New York-
Jump to: