The True Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The True Universe

This is a strange site that uses various sources like anime and game as it basis. Once you warm up to it, I'm sure you'll have fun.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Devil In A Blue Dress

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Namey
Admin
Namey

Devil In A Blue Dress Empty
PostSubject: Devil In A Blue Dress   Devil In A Blue Dress Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2012, 7:47 pm

In a flash of fire, Fittlesworth was standing there, along with his guests "We're here!" he says, sighing in reliefe "Home sweet home, right?" he asks. Regina's realm looked, like a vast, green field, with blue skies, white clouds, wild flowers brisstling out everywhere and a white castlein the center of a bustling town. It was full of Normal looking people, the occasional small winged demon flying around, but nothing Too out of place. Fittlesworth motions "This way, My mistress is looking forward to meeting with you again." he says, all fanged smiles.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devil In A Blue Dress   Devil In A Blue Dress Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2012, 7:57 pm

Monica and Adell were both surprised by this, they had been expecting something grim and dark, yet it looked normal. If Monica had to guess, the normal looking people were probably demons of some kind, but there was no way she could really say for sure. Still, there was Regina they would have to deal with insulting and threatening them again but it was a small price to pay for Anita's sake.
Back to top Go down
https://thetrueuniverse.rpg-board.net
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Devil In A Blue Dress   Devil In A Blue Dress Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2012, 8:58 pm

Fittlesworth leads them into the castle and to the throne room. The castle was empty. "Wait right here. I shall get lady Regina." he says as he walks off into some room past the throne. It was about five minuets or so, then Regina comes walking out. She was holding Anita's orb "Greetings, my guests!" she says. Fittlesworth was trailing behind her as she sits "I see that Human..." she hisses the word "Isn't with you today. Pity, I was hoping she would have joined you, so I could teach her a lesson or two." she smiles at the thought, then looks to Fittlesworth "You may leave." she says "And get rid of that horrible disguise." she orders "At once, m'lady." he says as fire flares up around him, and he was a twelve foot tall Nightmarish looking demon, as he lumbers off "Ahhh...finally, back to normal." he says as he walks away. Regina chuckls lightly "I know if I had sent him there, looking like that, you would have tried to fight him." she says, then focuses on Adell "My, my..." she breaths "You're looking Quite hansome, for a demon." she says, leering at him, then she looks over to Monica "And then, there's you. Have you ever thought about getting rid of that borish Human (she hisses) side?" she asks. Then shakes her head "Where Are my manners..." waving a hand, two chairs and a table appear in a flair of fire "Sit. I feel we have Much..." she eyes leinger on Adell "To talk about." she licks her lips lightly.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devil In A Blue Dress   Devil In A Blue Dress Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 12:27 am

Adell didn't want to admit it, but Regina Was very attractive along with being an older woman he did..notice. Though he wondered why licking her lips like that had an effect as it did. 'Tch, nothing but hormones'. What kept him on track was her attitude and reminding himself she Did threaten his friends the first time they met, and the fact she(literally) had Anita's life in her hands. On that end, it wouldn't be a good idea to irk her with that in mind. He was smart enough to know this and so was Monica.

The girl in question frowned just slightly. "There's no way To get rid of another half but that's besides the point." She looked at her gem for a moment. "I was hoping maybe we could work something out. Do you need That specific gem? If not I'd be willing to give up mine in exchange, its not like I need it like they do."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Devil In A Blue Dress   Devil In A Blue Dress Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 1:01 am

Regina thinks for a bit "Well, that's not really my place to say about that gem you have, half human." she says "As for wanting this gem, I think I need to explain something for your mortal comprehension. My daughter, Cedrick, gets her powers from me. Directly from me." she explains "Normally I don't even notice however, there was something strange that happened. I was suddenly aware of Two people using my power for their own needs, so I desided to see whom it was." she says, holding up the glowing red gem "It seems that the daughter I thought was mine, isn't really mine." she looks at the gem "Still, I'm not sure if your world is big enough for two Cedricks..." she looks at Monica "Though...I'm Not without comPassion..." her eyes drift over to Adell, then back to Monica "If I can reactivate that gem on your neck, I'll give her back to you. Just as she was." she offers, then looks to Adell "I can let you in on this deal as well." she says, smiling at him as her eyes run up and down on him.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devil In A Blue Dress   Devil In A Blue Dress Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 2:00 am

Monica thought for a moment, they didn't have a lot of options either way. "All right then I accept."

"Uh..I'll pass, I'm fine as is."
Adell said, though he did cross his arms and looked away just slightly, he knew his cheeks were slightly red.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Devil In A Blue Dress   Devil In A Blue Dress Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 3:09 am

Regina nods "Well, it's not the Only way to get her back." she says looking at Adell "He can stay here in her place." she says, smiling at him as she gets up and walks over to Monica "My dear. You certainly have the look." Regina says, looking her up and down, settling on her ample breasts "I'm suprised that your demon friend hasn't made his move on these yet." she sneers, then taps the gem on her neck, which sends a jolt through her body, but nothing changes "When you need it. My power will be waiting for you." she purrs. Then she looks to Adell "Are you sure you won't want to stay or sample some of my power?" she asks as she walks back to her throne "Well, I guess it's time for you to go." she says, focusing on Adell "But I don't think I'm ready to give up on you, Just yet." she says with a 'twinkle' in her eye as she holds up the gem "Is there anything you would like me to change about Cedrick?" she asks "With her like this, I can change anything about her, Make her a man, make her into both of your love slave. I can even make her a super genius." she smiles, possibily at the thought of playing with someone's life.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devil In A Blue Dress   Devil In A Blue Dress Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 3:26 am

Monica felt the strange jolt in her body, she had been bracing herself for something but she hadn't been expecting That feeling exactly. It was almost like the first time the gem had been touched, but different.

At the last words, Adell frowned a bit. "I'll pass on that, I'm not going to toy around with someone like that." It confused and irked him why he would even be attracted to Regina in the first place, after everything else. "As for staying, even if I did I'm not sure what I'd be doing here."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Devil In A Blue Dress   Devil In A Blue Dress Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 3:43 am

Regina sighs "As you wish. But if it was something to do, while you were here..." she licks her lips once more "I'm sure I could find something for you to Do." she eyes twinkled again "Also, I could teach you the 'finer' points of being a Wildfire demon." she says as she tosses the glowing gem to Monica "Just hold it close to her and it'll reappear where it's suppose to be." she says, then she gets a seirous look on her face "Don't mention anything about what happened here. To Cedrick, to anyone." she warns "We'll all be happier off that way."
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devil In A Blue Dress   Devil In A Blue Dress Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2012, 8:35 pm

Monica took the gem, and just slowly nodded to what she said. "..All right. But they saw us leave, so they'll know we talked with you or someone else to get the gem back anyway."

Adell was partly tempted to stay, if nothing else if learning a bit more about his race but thought against it. There was also the half-baked plan of trying to get Regina to be a better person if he hung around her long enough, but he doubted that would work and it could backfire badly. Besides that, the others needed him right there for now.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Devil In A Blue Dress   Devil In A Blue Dress Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2012, 11:37 pm

Regina thinks for a bit, then waves her hand "Fine. But make sure Cedrick doesn't know of this." she says, then smiles "As you know, I'm not one of her favorite conversation topics." she says, crossing her legs "You may leave." she says, then looks over to Adell "My offer still stands. Both of them." she says, leering at him "If you ever want to use my power, like your girl friends do, or if you wish to join me here and learn about your people and maybe, some other more exciting things, just call my name and I shall make them happen." she says, still smiling at him. She looks over to Monica "And if you ever wish to be rid of that awful Human side, I can make that happen as well." she says, waving her hand for them to leave "See Fittelsworth. He'll take you back to your realm." she says, off handedly.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devil In A Blue Dress   Devil In A Blue Dress Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2012, 9:38 am

With that done, Monica and Adell went to find the other demon so they could see about going back to their own home realm. There were a few things Adell wanted to say but it could wait until they got back at any rate.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Devil In A Blue Dress   Devil In A Blue Dress Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2012, 7:33 pm

When Monica and Adell leave the castle, everything looked the same. Calm, serene, Boring. One might even think that Regina causes trouble, just for something to do. Finding Fittlesworth wasn't hard. In his demon form, he stood out like a beacon. He turns and sees Monica and Adell "Ah. The mistress is done with you both?" he asks, seeing the glowing gem in Monica's hand "Well, that Is intresting." he says "You managed to convince the mistress to relinquish her daughter and to a half human as well." he chuckles "Very well. We shall leave when you both are ready." he says.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devil In A Blue Dress   Devil In A Blue Dress Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2012, 4:50 am

"We're both ready."
Monica says, and Adell nodded. "The quicker we get this back to her the better. She doesn't seem to like humans much for whatever reason." She only found that odd in the sense Cedrick was half human, so she obviously had to have sex with one but she shrugged it aside mentally. She gave up figuring people out long ago. "I was kind of expecting her realm to look different, more..fiery or something I guess? So much for sterotypes."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Devil In A Blue Dress   Devil In A Blue Dress Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2012, 11:01 pm

Fittlesworth looks around "Well, My lady Regina is a Devil of Chaos and what would be more chaotic to her, then a place of peace and order?" he asks "It's kind of like, a hell of her own making." he says as he walks over to them "Though she may come of as arrogant and she likes to belittle people, she's actually a very plesent person to be around." he says as he holds up his hand "And here we go." he says as the three were surrounded in a swril of flames and were gone.

((Adell and Monica are gone, will continue in 'Peace of Mind'))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil In A Blue Dress   Devil In A Blue Dress Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil In A Blue Dress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The True Universe :: Earthrealm :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: