The True Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The True Universe

This is a strange site that uses various sources like anime and game as it basis. Once you warm up to it, I'm sure you'll have fun.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Political Good Will

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

Political Good Will Empty
PostSubject: Political Good Will   Political Good Will Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2012, 6:13 am

Political Good Will Different_world_different_time_by_Caucasian_eagle

Joseph, along with Jason's helped arrived at one of the main cities. Instantly, Joseph could feel the special energy dampening fields taking effect that had been set on their planet. It in effect severely limited Z-Fighters, they could still use it but not to the insanely powerful level of strength as normal. It had been one of few precautions set in place due to planet brokers and the like.

"..Haven't been here in a while.." Joseph mused to himself. "Anyway, lets go. We don't have a lot of time." He still remembered where the embassy was at, and they weren't that far away from it, likely Jason's handy work. There were a few other races besides Eldarian's around, Alusarians, Arkon's and a few others.

As predicted, there were a few people guarding the front entrance as Joseph and Jason approached. "Excuse me, is Retina in? I'm Joseph Reaver, and this is a friend of mine, they're with me."

"I don't know, she's a busy woman." The one guard said, then they went to go check and then came back, a surprised look on their face. "..Seems you're popular. She's here, and the moment your name came up they said to send you and your friend on their way. We'll, follow me then."

Inside was pretty massive, with all kinds of things going on, and people going too and from other places but it wasn't too noisy surprisingly or not. The guard continued to lead them until they reached a door which opened for them after pressing their palm on a scanner device. Then as it opened for them, they left.

Standing in a single room in a long table was a very attractive beautiful woman with pointed ears, but she was dressed differently from the others that made her stand out. There were two guards, one Arkon and one Ralphim, two very strong ones from the feel of them. Which made sense since they were guarding someone rather important. They said nothing, just standing attendance so they might as well been invisible for the moment. They had a gentle, peaceful presence about them.

"Joseph." The woman greeted warmly. "It's nice to see you again. And who is your friend?" The young woman asked.

Political Good Will 1EldarianRuler
Back to top Go down
https://thetrueuniverse.rpg-board.net
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Political Good Will   Political Good Will Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2012, 3:57 pm

Jason nods "I'm Jason Winters and, I'm sorry to say, I have to be going." he says "I have a very importaint task that I need to take care of and I have a severa time limit on it." he says, looking over to Joseph "You have my number. I'll be on Earth 'tallking' to Will about using the Dragonballs." he says "I feel this is our only real option." he says "I'm going to have to step up my game when facing Will. He's taken a page from Matrix's book and just go with a fighting challenge to use the Dragonballs." he explains "That's the case, I need to be one hundred precent ready. Because in every fight I got into with him, he's always won." he mumbles "I'm stronger and faster, but he's much more skilled then me and each time we fight, I get a reminder of that." he frowns "Anyway..." he bows slightly to Retina "It was an honor to meet you." he says, then looks over to Joseph "If anything changes or you're ready to leave, give me a call." he says, putting two fingers to his forehead, closes his eyes "Got ya." he mumbles, opening his eyes "See ya when I got things taken care of." he says, blurs slightly and is gone.

((Jason's out))
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Political Good Will   Political Good Will Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2012, 7:24 pm

Retina watched Jason leave and turned to him. "I assume you came here by Instant Transmission, though since last I heard you were all the way on Vegeta according to Akina."

Joseph nodded. "Jason has a more advanced version. To the point..I need your help. There's going to be a full moon on Vegeta tomorrow, and that will make everyone turn into Oozaru. I'm asking you as a friend to help, I don't want to lose the people close to me again. The queen, Teala plans on starting to move her people in another direction; I don't want that lost."

The Eldarian was silent for a bit longer. "..I see. Very well. If you're that fond of this Teala, and believe in things earnestly enough then it must be worth something." Retina began walking but motioned for Joseph to follow her. "I'm going to call a quick meeting, and give people a deadline of a hour or less to hammer things out."

The two(four counting the guards) went through the 'house floor' ' where there were others already up and about. "I would like to gather whatever available councilors as soon as possible, I have an urgent matter that needs discussing right away."

Naturally, Retina didn't need to say too much and soon others were on a quick scramble to get things ready. Some time later the people that could come over relatively short notice all came, including Admiral Lackon. The old Eldarian did not seem happy about something. But then that was normal.

Once everyone was present, Retina decided to get things rolling. "I have been told recently by my good friend Joseph Reaver, that the planet Vegeta would experience a full moon by tomorrow. If that happens, then it would mean more or less the end of the race. Their current Queen, Teala, is trying to bring their race in another direction. We have only thirty minutes to a hour to decide, no more, no less."

That caused a few reactions, Lackon frowned, the expression stretching his old scarred face. He could of gotten them removed considering his people's medical technology but he preferred to keep them as a reminder. "You're going to ask us to help those monsters, why? If the race dies off good riddance."

Retina shook her head. "I'm a believer in second chances. Besides, you do recall how Alusarian's used to be long ago, they weren't too unlike the Sayains and now they're peaceful along with being one of our strongest allies."

Lackon grunted. "Very well. But if this falls through I stand by this being a mistake." And not too much longer the 'meeting' got underway.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Political Good Will   Political Good Will Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2012, 8:09 am

Joseph wasn't sure how much time passed, it was like an ongoing ride with seemingly no end. It reminded him just why he tried very hard to stay out of politics in the first place. Finally, after a bit more time things seemed to settle down a bit as some sort of decision seemed to be reach.

Retina came to Joseph. "It seems, that the vote for helping them has barely passed through if at all. You will be granted one of our generators, but since Vegeta is so far away we wouldn't be able to reach their normally, even with our techology."

"However.." She pulled out a strange cube to give to Joseph. "If you have this, we can lock onto said signature and send a ship through a wormhole we generate. That's how we generally get to our other colonies quickly. You would need your friend to teleport you back to Vegeta for it to work."

Joseph knew Retina had put her neck out for him like this, he really did owe her one.

"One other thing." Retina said. "The council would like to hear about the progress being made on Vegeta, as far as what the Queen is doing. So that would mean a life time commitment. You may even see one of your own people to check in on things from time to time, strong enough to take care of themselves there naturally. Consider this..an investment. Can you do that?"

Joseph nodded. "I can and I will."

Lackon wasn't happy but said nothing. If the Sayains died he didn't much care, what was said had merit but there was no guarantee things Would change. If they took out the damned cockroaches(the space pirates) with them, all the better.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Political Good Will   Political Good Will Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 1:08 am

After a bit more hassle, Joseph went to try to call Jason on the cell to let him know things on his end had seemed to fall out. The only bad part was the fact he didn't know Advanced Instant Transmission so he couldn't go back to do what needed to be done without Jason's help. This was of course assuming he wasn't slugging it out with Will, then he'd have to wait a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Political Good Will   Political Good Will Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Political Good Will
Page 1 of 1