The True Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The True Universe

This is a strange site that uses various sources like anime and game as it basis. Once you warm up to it, I'm sure you'll have fun.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peace Of Mind(M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin

Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2012, 7:32 pm

Angelique looked around, she hadn't been there to see Adell and Monica vanish with the other demon. "..What happened?"
Back to top Go down
https://thetrueuniverse.rpg-board.net
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2012, 7:41 pm

Star looks over to her student "They disappeared before we got back." she says "At most, the best thing we can do, is wait." she says, getting up. Cinda looks to Star "However, I don't believe you're one to wait for something to happen. Are you Star?" the blind Hylian asks. Star shakes her head "No. I'm not." she says in a firm tone "Angelique, I need you to help me find somethings." she says as she starts out, heading back to her room.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2012, 7:43 pm

Angelique was curious of what it was. "Okay.."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2012, 9:12 pm

Star heads to her room and starts looking for something "Help me find an old book. It's leather bound and has the seal of the royal family on it." she says as she rummages through her dresser "It has Powerful magics in it that were givin to me by the Golden Goddesses themselves." she says, throwing her clothes out "If anything's going to help, it's those." she mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 1:46 am

Angelique nodded and then began to help Star search around for the book, it should be somewhere around here if it was That important. Though she wondered if the spells inside required the book, she was guessing so if Star needed to look for it first.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 3:45 am

After looking everywhere she could think of in her room, Star smacks her head "Of course, stupid!" she mumbles to herself "It Wouldn't be in my room." she says as she starts out "It would be in the lower deck of the ship in the safe." she says as she heads out.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2012, 6:52 pm

"So the Golden Goddesses, you've actually met them before?
" Angelique asked Star as she followed her mentor.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2012, 11:45 pm

Star nods "Yes. Once. They're the ones who gave me the gift of magic." she says "That and long life, so I may protect Cinda." she explains "It's been a long and hard task, but when I'm with her, it doesn't seem to matter anymore." she says as she opens the lower deck hatch "You see, Cinda was not only visited by the Golden Goddesses, she was touched by them. Granted the greatest gift anyone could have." she says, climbing down "The gift of the Goddesses themselves. Her ability to grant wishes, much like the Tri-Force it's self." she says as she wanders the lower deck of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2012, 6:21 am

"Hm.." Angelique didn't say anything after that as she went to follow after Star to where this book hopefully was. She didn't know exactly what was in it that would help but if there was anything it would be inside.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2012, 11:38 pm

In a swril of fire, Adell, Monica and Fittlesworth were back on the ship, in Anita's room. The demon was in his little form once again "Well, here we be once more." he says, looking at the two "Well, all I ask is that you remember what m'lady said and not tell.." he looks over to Cinda, who was still in the room "Anita about your encounter." he says "'Til later." he says, then disappears in a swril of fire. Cinda looks around "May I ask if you had helped Anita?" she asks.

Star finds the vault, it was behind some advanced equipment in the underbelly of the ship. There were also a dozen of small dog sized spider-bots scammpering around everywhere. It seemed like they were the ones who kept the ship from breaking down "Here we are." she says as she puts her finger on a small touch pad and then breaths into a small mic-looking thing, then taps a combination into a holographic key pad that appeared. It was accepted and the vault unlocks "Wait here." Star says as she opens the door and wanders in.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2012, 3:09 am

"Think so."
Monica said. "We got the gem back so it should be okay. The only let down is the fact while we can let you guys know, we can't tell Anita. Her mom gave us a warning about that, maybe a bit as a warning or a threat. Maybe both."

She went to Anita, and then held the gem close to her by her hoping it would work its magic.

Angelique, not having much else to do simply waited for Star to come back with her book.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2012, 3:46 am

Cinda nods "I think I see." she says "Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see." she says simpily. As Monica held the gem close to Anita, it disappears in a poof of fire, and reappears back where it should be, at the base of Anita's neck. It glows a bright red once, then goes back to the dullish red glow it always has (very noticable in dark places, but not so much in the light). Anita's eye lids flutter slightly, then she opens those dull grey eyes of hers, sits up, looking very tired "Wuh...What's going on?" she asks, trying to clear out the fog.

It was a few minuets before Star came out, holding an Old looking book "And here we are." she says in triumph "The spells of our Goddesses." she says "If anything will help Anita, it's these spells." she says, closing the vault door and starts back up.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2012, 3:55 am

Adell was completely relieved when it set back into place, he was worried it wouldn't. "Hey." He said gently. "Something happened to your gem and gave us a scare but it seems to be fixed now. ..How are you feeling?"

Angelique hoped Star was right, but she didn't have anything to add. But she was optimistic after all divine power had to count for something, right?
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2012, 4:03 am

Anita nods "Yeah. Just feel tired and thirsty." she says as she slowly gets up. Stumbling slightly, but catching herself "That's strange. I don't recall anything like this ever happening to my gem before." she mumbles. Cinda gets up as Star comes walking in "Alright. I think I found th...e....." her words trail off as she sees Anita standing and seemingly in good health "What the?" she mumbles as the blinde Hylian comes walking over "All's well that ends well. Right?" she says, smiling at everyone "Come on, Star. I'll explain everything." she says as the two Hylians walk out.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2012, 4:12 am

Adell kind of had a feeling Anita might be feeling tired and weak. It was after all her soul the woman had been messing with. "I'll be right back then." He left, for a whole of a few minutes and came back with a glass of water. "Here. Just take it easy for a bit until you start feeling a bit better. Looks like it took more out of you then normal."

Monica didn't want 'hover' around Anita and give her some space but she still worried about her.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 12:24 am

Anita takes the water "Thanks." she says as she downs it "Ahhh..." she breaths as she window and turns to her friends "I'm sorry for causing you both to worry about me." she says "And I sware that it won't happen again." she says, holding up one hand in mock seiriousness, smiling lightly at the two.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 12:48 am

Angelique decided to let the three catch up and left them to their own devices at least for now.

Adell half smiled. "As long as you're okay."

Monica nodded. "Yeah. Lets just take it easy for the day..uh, not like there's all that much to do but still."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 1:52 am

Anita nods "I would like to, but I still feel very tired." she says "If you both wouldn't mind, I would like to get some rest now." she says as she walks over to her bed and sits down, her robe slipping open ever so slightly, showing her soft, pail, round breast. She didn't seem to notice and if she did, she didn't seem to care.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 2:04 am

"Uh okay." Adell tried not get distracted by the thing with the robe, but he noticed anyway. "I'll..see you later then."

Monica was going to say something, but then decided it could wait for now. "See you soon." She then left with Adell.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 2:32 am

Anita lays back on her bed, feeling the same as before. Embarassed, self conscious and very much alone right now. She knew she didn't have time to feel sorry for herself, because she had a test coming up, but she still felt bad about what happened in the shower and for the fact that she now felt more alone then ever. Maybe what she needed was sometime away from Adell and maybe Monica as well.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 3:05 am

Adell was thinking on a number of things, going from what would happen if they finally dealt with Cedrick and what that would mean as far as having to deal with Regina. There was Anita too, he was still worried about her. He and Monica had gotten into Adell's room before she said anything.

"I think I'm going to spend a bit of time with Anita." Monica says, making Adell stop.

"What? Alone? I was going too." Here Monica paused, since Adell factored into Anita's mood at the moment as far as her thinking there was nothing there. That and she felt bad about the shower. Besides that, Anita tended to get self-destructive when things fell apart, so it was something else for her to have to worry about.

"I need an honest answer to something."
Monica said suddenly very serious. "Do you like Anita at all, at least physically attracted to her? I need a honest answer, you always are but still this is very important for Anita."

"What kind of.." Adell trailed off for a long moment. He had been thinking about it ever since that talk with Cinda. Physical attraction wasn't an issue. He'd have not to have be interested in women not to be a bit. It was more of feelings and if he still had them, even slightly. "..If I'm honest..there is something there still.."

Monica paused. "Then please go talk to her later." She thought for a moment and then answered. "I didn't say this. But Anita wanted to get closer to you but they lost the nerve." She didn't say the exact details though. "..Just..go talk to her please? Let her know you see her more then a friend. Just give her a chance." Monica got up and then left Adell alone for now. If she was a more selfish person she Could have used that chance to move closer to Adell.

Adell sighed a bit after she was gone. We'll..this was..he wasn't sure what. He was just having to take it as it came good or ill, like he always had in the past.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 3:48 am

"you don't have to just take it you know...." whispers a voice on the wind "i can give you all the pleasure you could ever want..." it whispers again "look into a mirrior and say my name three times...." Regina whispers to Adell once more "and unimiginable pleasure can be yours...anytime you want it..." she purrs, then falls silent.

As for Anita, she Was tired, but she had alot on her mind. Since she was on a boat with Adell and Monica, there was little chance of her avoiding them all togeather, so she desided that she would engross herself in her studies. That way she could spend most of the time in her room.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 6:19 pm

Adell wasn't too concerned about the pleasure part, though he was startled as heck to figure out even now it seemed like Regina was keeping a eye on him. This only confused him in the sense of why she had seemingly taken such a strong interest in him like that.

It also meant other things. But if Regina was doing this, perhaps it wouldn't be as crazy for his far-fetched plan to try to make Regina a better person so they would have one less other thing to deal with. Cedrick though..she was pretty much beyond help. The was a difference between just being evil and more self centered and bat-shit crazy.

He could have just ignored it. But Adell had seen what happened when people ignored things until it became unmanagebale. Anita had made the same mistake when she was possessed and nearly lost her own soul/spirit for it. He wasn't making that same mistake. So..perhaps talking and confronting this head on was the best choice. Then go from there.

'Can't believe I'm going to even Try do this but..
'

Getting up, he went to the mirror and called her name.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2012, 12:20 am

"You actually don't need to look into a mirrior or call my name three times..." Regina says, as she lays on Adell's bed, wearing something Quite revealing and pretty darn sexy "I thought you would like something more plesent on the eyes." she says, smiling hungerly at him as she pats the bed "Come, sit over here so I can have my way with you." she purrs.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2012, 7:35 pm

It was a little known fact, but Adell wasn't a virgin. The first time had been with the closes thing he had to a girlfriend back around when he just turned sixteen. It had been with a young Zoanthrope named Nalina. The two had 'dated'(and he used that term somewhat loosely) it had only been a handful of them before it was decided they were better off friends.

That didn't mean they weren't attracted to each other, and being younger hormonal teens they decided to relieve some pent up tension. The first time had been somewhat awkward, but Adell whether it was because of what he was or who he was or a combination picked up quickly, almost abnormally so. By the end of it before she later moved away, he was pretty sure the only reason they hadn't become pregnant was birth control. Though, it was slightly ironic that feelings didn't develop until after they started being physical. Last he heard of them they were married now.

His previous experience had enough to do with the current situation. He hadn't expected Regina to show up quite like..that. It had been a very long time and this was hard just to..pass up. It wasn't as if he was with anyone but still.

But damn it if he didn't want it.

It took a moment for Adell to come up with a decision he went and locked the door, then surprisingly he went over on the bed and hungrily kissed her on the lips, onto her neck lightly and pulled away. He was breathing a bit heavier. "Do you want it gentle or rough?" He said in a low tone.

Truthfully, he didn't want to be gentle, he wanted to make Regina scream
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace Of Mind(M)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The True Universe :: Earthrealm :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: