The True Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The True Universe

This is a strange site that uses various sources like anime and game as it basis. Once you warm up to it, I'm sure you'll have fun.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peace Of Mind(M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Namey
Admin
Namey

Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2012, 10:44 pm

Regina flips Adell over and strattles him "I believe I should be asking You that question!" she says "Though I'm kind of suprised at you." she says "For one so 'versed' in sexual activities, you sure were oblivious to Cedrick's advances towards you in the gym this morning." she says with a smile "She planned the whole thing, lure you into the gym, work out for an hour or so and when you went to the shower, she was going to pounce..." she whispers in Adell's ear "However, she lost her nerve and ran off to her room and had a mental meltdown." she says, getting off Adell "Now, business before pleasure." she says "Why did you call me here and don't say it was because I was egging you on." she says, leaning back, propping herself up.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2012, 4:14 am

Adell waited for Regina to get off him before he answered up, sitting back up at least half way. He didn't comment about the thing with Anita. Though to her question, he decided to answer honestly. "I'm not going to lie. What you said earlier about learning more of my people..I wanted to know. The second, as strange as this might or might not sound there's something about you. Basically, I wanted to get to know you more and I was thinking about it. So when you called, it was more of an excuse." He paused. "It's that, and we'll, I was wondering why the sudden interest in me now."

He watched Regina's form, from this angle he had a good view of her large, round breast. Though, he was more wondering of the things he could to them and her later.
Back to top Go down
https://thetrueuniverse.rpg-board.net
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2012, 4:49 am

Regina nods "The truth then, though bare in mind that I Am evil, so everything I say might be a lie or certain parts of it may be lies." she says "And I guarantee you won't like the answers." she smiles an evil smile at Adell. "Now to address your people, you'll have to come with me to My realm in order to get any useful information on them." she says "Though I Will tell you something about them for, say, a strand of that magnificent red hair of yours." she purrs as she strokes his hair "You aren't the only one on this planet." she states. "As for why I had taken a sudden intrest in you, I figured since my daughter lacked the courage to be with a real man, I would satisfiy your natural urges." she sniles as she runs her fingers slowly up and down his chest "I've noticed you were looking at my breasts, did you know that Cedrick looks like me when I was younger?" she asks "That means she also has my breasts, not that I need to tell you that, huh?" she smiling a mischievous smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2012, 6:46 pm

He had a feeling he'd be asked to go back to her home realm for that, but the only thing that really made him hesitant on it was the fact he may lose his chance to get his family back. That was if he was staying there and it wasn't a back and forth sort of thing.

Though for now..

Adell backed up just slightly, getting his shirt off and letting it fall to the side before taking his spot again. He also plucked a strand of his hair, and gave it to Regina with a half smile. "Only fair, right?"
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2012, 7:25 pm

Regina nods as she takes the hair, which disappears in a 'POOF!' of smoke "Yes, it is only fair." she says as she lets her lace nighty fall off, showing her big, round, soft looking breasts. Now she only had on a pair of side-tie, lace panties "Now it's fair." she says "And as for my offer?" she asks, smiling like the devil she was "What's your answer?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2012, 7:42 pm

It took some self control not to just jump Regina at that point, he did run his hands a bit down her body though. "I don't have any problems with going." He says, watching her curvy form. Adell was still a gentleman though so he was to treat her with a lot of respect of what she wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2012, 5:34 am

Regina nods "Good. We'll leave right now." she says "Gather up what you want to take and lets get going." she says "We can finish up here, later." she says in a coy tone. Then she looks to the door "I would advise you hurry, Cedrick's heading here and I believe you might not want me here when she shows up." she advises "Besides, she's more then likely going to tell you that she feels you two should see less of eachother, or something to that nature." she mumbles, waving her hand "I sware, that girl will never land herself a man if she keeps wussing out like she did." she mumbles again.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2012, 7:21 am

Adell was quite a bit longer, frowning but he put back on his shirt. "I don't really have all that much with me.." He thought for a fraction of a second. "If that's true, I want hear it from her personally. Just a bit of closure on something on this end.." He looked back at Regina. "Could I get a few minutes?"
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2012, 10:16 pm

Regina lets out an exasperated sigh "Let's try to speed things along, shall we? I'm a very busy woman." she says "Call me when you're ready to leave." she grumbles, then disappears in a swirl of fire. A few seconds later, a knock can be heard "Adell, it's Anita." the half devil calls on the other side of the door "We need to talk." she says in a low tone.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2012, 10:27 pm

Adell went and opened the door. "Come in." He says, allowing Anita to come inside so they could talk.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2012, 1:11 am

Anita comes walking in, she was still in her bathrobe "Listen, I think..." she trails off as she sees the dark red, lace nightie that Regina was wearing. It had fallen off to the side of the bed when she left, or maybe she had left it there on intentionally. Anita picks it up "Doesn't really suit you." she says "The red on red will take away from your charm." she says, smiling at him "Though..." she unties her robe's sash, letting her robe fall to the ground, revealing her smooth, bare body "It looks like it would fit me just fine." she says as she holds it up against her bare, round breasts "Too bad I don't have the matching underware to go with it." she says, her cheeks were burning red from embarassment, but she was trying so hard to hide it, not doing a good job of it at all.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2012, 8:23 pm

Adell was taken off guard by this, not expecting Anita to come to him and disrobe herself so it took his mind off the tracks for a moment. But soon it recovered enough to think; did he really want to just leave? He still had some feelings for Anita so shouldn't he at least try?

More then that, there were a few other things going through his head but after only a bit more of inner conflict, he came to a decision. Adell moved closer to Anita, gently raising her chin a bit before kissing her. Soft at first, then more firmer. Feeling himself caught up a bit of in the moment, along with her having her close and pretty much naked spurred him on.

He picked Anita up and laid her down on the bed, kissing her, trailing down to her neck and then her breast. Anita had enhanced senses, which included touch which meant she would be more sensitive to touch and pleasure then even he was due to not having enhanced senses.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2012, 11:05 pm

Anita let out some soft moans as Adell probed her body, then she sits up, moves him off her and onto the bed, where she takes off his shirt, then unbuttons his pants, but doesn't take them off, instead, she wanted Him to do it. She kisses him lightly, all thoughts of wanting Monica there for support had vanished from her mind. Now she had Adell all to herself!
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2012, 4:38 am

Adell didn't have any problem getting rid of his pants, he hadn't really realized how badly he wanted this until Anita came to him. He was naturally pretty stiff at the moment, not that he really cared. There was the thought of hurting Anita since unless her hymen had been broken, it would cause a bit of pain at first but even so it shouldn't be as bad. Considering the fact what else she had taken before.

"This might hurt a bit at first." Adell said gently, but deciding to get it over as he lifted Anita up a bit, and then let her down. The action caused the half-devil to impale herself on his length, burrying himself in her. Anita was very tight, he had forgotten what it felt like.

Still he wanted to make sure she was okay and got used to it before doing anything else.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2012, 10:52 pm

Though no stranger to most kinds of pain, Anita ended up sitting on Adeel's penis, but it wasn't In her. She had shifted her position as he had moved to 'impale' her, thus she had ended up sitting on him, rather then what he intended. She leans forward, pressing her round, soft breasts against his chest and lightly touching their foreheads togeather "Slow down there..." she says softly "Remember who's leading this dance." she says. It seemes that dominence over males was something that ran in the family. She moves off, wanting to get a closer look at his manhood, never having seen a Real one before. She reaches down and lightly touches Adell's penis, then she continues to probe the rest of his maleness, lightly touching him here and softly and briefly grabbing him there. She wanted to explore this wonder of nature called Man.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2012, 3:31 am

Adell decided to just relax a bit then, it seemed despite her being shy at first she got over it quickly and wanted to lead. That was fine with him as long as he got to return the favor a bit as well. So for now he just let Anita do what she wanted and it helped he enjoyed what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2012, 11:56 pm

Anita was still looking at Adell's manhood, very closely, as she gentally takes's ahold of his testicals and rubs them softly and with her other hand, she lightly takes ahold of Adell's penis and starts playing with his head. Moving close to it, she blows lightly on it "It's like, a lollipop, of sourts." she says, then she, ever so slightly, kisses the tip of Adell's penis. Then she looks at Adell, smiles at him, winking while ever so slightly sticking her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2012, 4:41 am

Adell was enjoying what she was doing, but it was more like he was being teased at the moment. Anita kissing his length got the most response out of him, it had been a while since he had anything like that. "..I guess so." He said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2012, 1:10 am

Anita had only lightly and briefly kissed him, then after she smiles at him, she jumps back up and embraces Adell in a Tight hug "Ohhh!" she squees "I waited so long for you to really notice me!" she says as she tightens her grip on him "So is this going to be our new thing?" she asks "You and me?" she asks, her eyes closed as she gentally rests her forehead against his again.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2012, 1:24 am

Adell chuckled a bit, Anita's excitement and happiness was a bit contagious. "Like dating? Yeah we could give it a try." From Anita hugging him she could feel a certain part of him pressed against her as they too were 'happy' to see her obviously.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2012, 2:24 am

Anita kisses Adell "Good answer..." she says, then looks down at Adell's penis, then back to Adell's face "Both of you." she says as she reaches down and rubs his penis "But what are we going to tell Monica?" she asks "It's obvious she has feelings for you as well." she says as she lays her head on Adell's chest "Maybe...we can...invite her to...join us..." she says slowly.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2012, 3:55 am

Adell wished she'd do a bit more then rubbing, it wasn't nearly enough to do much of anything for him but it wasn't like they were finished. At least he hoped that was the case. "I don't mind. Up to you."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2012, 4:35 pm

Anita got all kinds of excited by Adell's responce "Reeeaaalllyyy?" she asks as she jumps off Adell "I'm going to ask her right now, while the mood's still high and hopefully we'll both be right back." she says as she grabs her robe, puts it on, looks back at Adell "Don't go anywhere." she winks af him, then heads out. It didn't take her long to get to Monica's room, but once there, what was she going to say to Monica? Even still, she had to try. She knocks lightly on fer friends door.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2012, 5:40 am

Monica took a moment, but she did open it. She was dressed in her pajamas, a long white shirt and some shorts. "Hey Anita. Did you want something?"
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2012, 6:28 pm

As soon as Monica ooened the door, Anita Froze! Like a deer in the headlights. She had a goofy grin plastered on her face, then she closes her eyes "AdellandIaresleepingtogeatherandwanttoknowifyouwouldliketojoinus!" She says in a Rush "Kay, Bye!" She says, then dashes off, back to Adell's room. She comes walking in, looking defeated and embarassed. Flopping face first on Adell's bed "I meshed up!" She says, her voice muffled. She turns her head "I just froze when Monica answered the door. Then I said everything in a hurry, I don't think she even understood me, then I ran off. She buries her face in the bed again "Jus ret me die." She mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace Of Mind(M)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The True Universe :: Earthrealm :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: