The True Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The True Universe

This is a strange site that uses various sources like anime and game as it basis. Once you warm up to it, I'm sure you'll have fun.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Masquerade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Admin

The Masquerade  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade    The Masquerade  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2012, 6:57 pm

It didn't take long for Espen to answer, he nodded. "I'd like that actually. It would help keep a bit of pressure off Hiromi. She's very good at what she does but she's still only one person. I have no further business here at the moment so I'll be heading back to New York on a private plane."
Back to top Go down
https://thetrueuniverse.rpg-board.net
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade    The Masquerade  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2012, 7:35 pm

Alister nods "I shall send one to await you at your car." he says "And if you like, my guard can Wind Walk you and Hiromi back to New York." he says "Though, I should give you fair warning..." he says, half smiling "My people are Fiercely loyal and won't leave you until you dismiss them from your services." he says. Then he pats Espen on the sholder "I shall see you later, my friend." he says, then nods to Hiromi "It was a pleasure to have met you, my dear." he says.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade    The Masquerade  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2012, 7:57 pm

Espen wondered what Wind Walk was, he was thinking maybe it was that teleportation power Alister sometimes did but he doubted it. "I'll hold you to that then Alister, but business comes first. I'll see you when I can."

Hiromi gave a half smile. "Like wise." She wouldn't mind meeting them again but that could wait. "Are you ready?"

Her client just nodded. "May as well." He said his final goodbye to Alister and with Hiromi headed out the building. Hiromi after doing a quick check was relieved they weren't Too far from Espen's car so that was one thing less to worry about. She was wondering who the guard was, and if they were male or female. She guessed she'd have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade    The Masquerade  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2012, 8:09 pm

As the two neared the car, there was an obvious Mystic warrior standing next to it. It was a female warrior, who sees them and walks towards them "Greetings." she says in a hardened voice "My name is Jennifer, I shall be your guard, by order of Lord Arch Bishop Alister." she says, holding up some papers "These are my transfer fourms. I shall do all wothin my power to protect you, mister brunel." she says.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade    The Masquerade  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2012, 11:44 pm

Espen noticed the bat-like wings, but they were obviously a Mystic going the armor and everything else. Someone else may mistake them for a demon of some sort with the company they were now in. He would have to look over the papers a bit more in depth later. "Thank you. You probably already know my first name but I like to make things official when first meeting someone. I'm Espen Brunel."

"I'm Hiromi Kokan." The Dog Demon said. She had a feeling she'd get along with them just fine, but she'd have to wait and see.

"Alister mentioned something about Wind Walking to New York."
Espen says. "I'm assuming that's the name of your teleportation?"
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade    The Masquerade  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2012, 11:59 pm

The Mystic nods "Good to meet you both." she says in a direct forward tone "Jennifer Daws is my full name. As for 'Wind Walking', that's an older term for it, but yes. Essentually that's what it is, a form of long range travel." she says as she motions to the car "Shall we?" she asks "Not to worry, I shall 'fold' my wings away, so that we can all fit comfortably in the automobile." she says, waiting on them.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade    The Masquerade  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2012, 3:59 am

Espen was fine with that and headed into the car along with the others, he wasn't the one driving, though, as it was someone else inside waiting for them. His own car was back in New York naturally and he had someone drive him around for a number of reasons, at least in Japan.

"Where to Espen?" The driver said.

"Just to my private plane to New York." Espen said politely. "I have some business back there to take care." The person behind the wheel shrugged, started up the car once everyone was in and began to take off.

Hiromi still wondered exactly who that man was who had taken pictures. She knew they would be trouble sooner or later. The way they acted, everything else but she just didn't know exactly on the 'when' part. It took all of twenty to thirty minutes to reach their destination where the private plane was waiting for them. The driver parked and waited for the group to get out.

Espen was among the first, but as usual Hiromi was soon after. So far nothing out of the ordinary, which was good. She'd feel just a bit better when they got to New York. But chances were, if someone had caught Espen at the meeting and reported it, given he wasn't exactly lesser known, they might be able to look up a general idea of where he lived. Hiromi didn't like that part too much.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade    The Masquerade  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2012, 4:18 am

Jennifer got out of the car and 'unfolded' her wings. She never liked putting them away tobegin with and with what she heard about Earth from Alister, she Really didn't like to have her wings away. She didn't know What to think of these Earthlings. They seemed to be terrified of their own destruction, yet did nothing to prevent it. It's almost like they Enjoyed the suffering they caused themselves, yet at the sametime, they seemed to be a deeply caring people. Lord Arch Bishop said they could learn much from the Earthlings, but she failed to see what such a savage culture could teach such a perfect race like the Mystics. Unless it was how to kill eachother and destroy their own world in the proccess. She shakes her head slightly *We should have just stayed in our own dimension. Let the rest of the universe destroy it's self.* she thinks as she follows Espen and Hiromi on the plane.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade    The Masquerade  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2012, 5:55 am

After everyone was accounted for and aboard, the plane started off and soon the three of them would be off to New York. Espen still wondered about the thing with the 'King' but he'd get to it eventually, though he wasn't sure what it was about since it was so vague.

(Everyone on board is out, start a new thread later)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade    The Masquerade  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Masquerade
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The True Universe :: Earthrealm :: Tokyo-
Jump to: