The True Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The True Universe

This is a strange site that uses various sources like anime and game as it basis. Once you warm up to it, I'm sure you'll have fun.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's All Relative

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Admin

It's All Relative - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2012, 5:25 am

Joseph thinks. "Sometimes the answer lays in the past. It happens every two hundred years, but Vegeta has been around much longer then that and hasn't been pounded to dust. So question is, what was different then, then the current time?"
Back to top Go down
https://thetrueuniverse.rpg-board.net
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2012, 10:42 pm

Jason nods "Two-hundred years ago, the Saiyans were busy fighting with the other race that lived on this world, called the Tuffles. The Saiyans were just savages back then, relying on their power and the Tuffles were more technologically advanced and that's what kept the Saiyans at bay." he explains "But then came the full moon. The Saiyans changed and all their fury was concentrated on the Tuffles, completely eradicating the race. But now, they have nothing to focus their rage against, except themselves and their planet." he says, noding slightly. He moves closer to Joseph "So far, only you, me and Teala know of the impending full moon." he says in a low tone.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2012, 6:59 pm

Joseph nodded. "Figured. Anyway, what about before then? Sayains have obviously been around longer then 400 years. So only two explanations make sense. If Sayains are native here, then they would have turned Oozaru before the Tuffles had such advance techology so that doesn't make sense. The only thing that really does if they aren't native--so in that case how did they get here?"

He shook his head. "Either way, not letting anything happen to Teala or Key or letting her dream and home go into smoke if we can help it." Joseph was trying to think, there had to be something here to make things quicker. Then it clicked. "I think I got something. Vegeta has a few natural resources they don't as much use that the Eldarian's can use, or more accurately they need. So maybe something can be worked out, have to get something official going with Teala I guess. All right, its worth a shot, lets head to Eldar. I just don't feel like dealing with Admiral Lackon." He mumbled. "I'd go there just myself..but I still never learned advanced instant transmission."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2012, 1:13 am

Jason shakes his head lightly "I highly doubt that Vegeta has anything these Eldarians need or want." he says "What the Tuffles didn't get ahold of first, the planet brokers got when the Saiyans were amonst their ranks." he points out as he places his hand on Joseph's sholder "Still, doesn't hurt to ask for their help. Though I'm not sure if they can get here in time." he says "Whenever you'r'e ready to leave, we'll be off." he says.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 6:10 pm

Joseph shook his head. "Might as well get it done."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 12:40 am

Jason nods as he puts two fingers to his forehead "And here we go..." he says as both blur and suddenly disappear.

((Both Jason and Joseph are gone.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's All Relative
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The True Universe :: Earthrealm :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: