The True Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The True Universe

This is a strange site that uses various sources like anime and game as it basis. Once you warm up to it, I'm sure you'll have fun.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's All Relative

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin

It's All Relative - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2012, 7:51 am

'Bunch of tools.'

Joseph shook his head once they left, and turned to Teala. "Sorry about that. They didn't take to kindly to my friend here being here." He said, referring to Jason, not that it mattered since he was more then capable of taking care of himself and then so. Obviously.
Back to top Go down
https://thetrueuniverse.rpg-board.net
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2012, 7:06 pm

Teala nods and looks over to Jason "I apologise to you for their behavior." she says, bowing her head "I've been trying to teach my people that there's another way of life, other then fighting and violence all the time." she says. Jason nods "Yeah well, it's hard to change over thousands of years of instinct." he says, looking over to Joseph "Be sure to talk to her about what me were tslking about. Give me a call either way." he says, noding to Teala, then he puts two fingers to his forehead, blurs slightly and disappears.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2012, 6:39 pm

Joseph watched Jason leave then turned to Teala. "Are you busy right now or got a minute? I have something important to tell you, though probably best its said in private."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2012, 3:14 am

Teala's heart skiped a beat at Joseph's words "O-okay." she stammers "I have fomr free time right now." she says "We can head to the throne room i-if you want." she says "I'll have the room cleared so it's j-just us two." she smiles at him "Sound good?" she lifts into the air "I'll see you there!" she calls out as she shoots off in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2012, 4:12 am

Joseph thought for a moment, and decided he wasn't Just going to talk to her about the Sayain challenge thing. He was also going to talk to her about marriage, sure while it was different here in more ways then one, it wouldn't hurt to ask the very person he wanted to settle down with. If it were up to him though, he'd have things in a quite peaceful area, even back on earth, Alus or even some place in the country here if she wanted. As is, if things fell through then he was going have to get used to politics a bit more then he wanted.

He tracked down Teala's energy, giving her a few minutes if she needed it and then went to follow.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2012, 7:38 pm

Teala's energy was easy to find. It was flaring up like a Beacon! She was waiting in the throne room, having cleared it out. She was waiting on the throne, looking every bit the queen she was. She smiles as he enters, standing to greet him "You're here." she says "So, what would you like to talk about?" she asks, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2012, 8:10 pm

Joseph couldn't help but smile back a little, bit, Teala had that effect on him. He didn't think she was aware of just how much power she had over him.

"I have two things I want to talk about, they're both important. The first is more business and the second..is about us, and our future. I'll get to the first one first." He said, then took a breath. "Jason has told me, the elders plan on making a move within the next few days. The bad new is, this Sayain is actually more powerful then Cooler, by the name of 'Mindy'. In order to beat her, you'd need to learn how to freely use your legendary form. The problem is time."

Joseph paused one second, then continued. "So we have two ways we can go about this. Back on Earth, there is something called the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. The Earth Special Forces there, they use it to train. Basically what it does is, you spend an year there and only a day passes in the normal world. I can't transport all the way there, but Jason is capable of doing it. We don't even have to spend the full time in there, just enough for you to learn to control it. The second option is, apparently a Queen, or King can choose a champion if they deem the opponent unworthy so if Jason for example is chosen he could be that."

Then he let that sink in. "But its your show. What would you like to try to do first? Time doesn't seem to be on our side either way."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2012, 9:07 pm

Teala's face slowly goes blank as she hears Joseph explain what was going on "Them again?" she asks "If defeating them once wasn't enough." she says "They think bring in one of Cooler's exparaments will help them this time around?" she asks herself, then sighs "Yes. The law is correct, if I deem an opponent not worth my fighting them, I Can appoint a champion to fight in my stead, however..." she says slowly "The genetic Saiyan who now calls herself 'Mindy', is worth the time of the queen to battle her personally." she says. Jason comes walking in "I don't think that's a good idea." he says. Teala looks somewhat suprised to see him there "Oh!" she says "W-welcome back." she stammers "If I may ask, why don't you think it's a good idea?" she asks "If I managed to beat Cooler, I should be able to defeat Mindy as well." she points out, Jason shakes his head "It's that foolish Saiyan pride that's talking, not your common sence." he says in a low voice "Think about it carefully. In the fight with Cooler, you had a trigger that caused you to change into the Legendary Super Saiyan. But now you don't. Mindy, off the bat, is stronger and faster, then you are. Even in your Super Saiyan form." he points out "She has all the strengths of a Saiyan and None of their weaknesses. So the age old 'knowing your opponent' won't work on this one either. The Only thing you have that can currently stop her, is me and Joseph." he states.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 12:53 am

Joseph was a bit surprised Jason happened to show up again so suddenly but that's what he usually did. "Jason has a point." He said. "If we had some time so you could learn how to freely tap into it, it would be different."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 1:16 am

Teala was silent "Listen, Brolly, the latest to hold the title of Legendary Super Saiyan, took almost twenty years to learn to use his power to it's fullest." he looks at Joseph "And that wasn't even using it to it's fullest." he said, knowing he would understand, having been one of a handful to have ever fought Brolly and lived. Then he looks back to Teala "Either me or Joseph are your only bet to beat Mindy." he says with certainty "You don't have to worry about us losing. Me, Joseph and two others are the Strongest in the known Universe. That, you can count on." he says with finality in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 1:44 am

Joseph was going to say something, then after Jason's comment thinking about it, there wasn't Too much he could add onto that. So instead, he waited for Teala to say anything either way before he responded in any form.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 3:50 am

Teala was silent, then looks to Joseph "If I were to pick a champion, whom should I choose?" she asks "I know that you, Joseph, are strong. I can feel your energy like a solar flair." she looks to Jason "But, I feel nothing from you. It's like you're not even there. Our scouters don't even pick up any energy. So, and I apologise if this sounds rude, how do I know you're really as strong as you say?" she asks. Jason shrugs "If you like, you can always test me yourself in a battle." he offers "The only other way is to take me and Joseph at our word." he says simpily.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 5:46 am

"I'd say Jason. Sure you can't pick up his energy, but its that reason he's such a pain to fight, because you can't feel where he is. I know from experience." Joseph said to Teala. "Or a test, if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2012, 12:50 am

Teala was thinking over a Great many things. Like If she appointed a champion "Your people won't think any less of you." Jason says, interupting her thoughts "W-what?" she asks in suprise. "If you pick a champion, your people won't think any less of you. It's the council that's challenging you, Not Mindy. And even If she Does challenge you directly, it's Only because of the council and if They don't have the courage to face you directly, then you have Every right to pick a champion to fight against the council's champion." he points out. Teala nods, understanding what Jason was saying, though a little creeped out by the fact that he knew what she was thinking "Alright...then, would you act as my champion and represent me in the upcoming challenge?" she asks. Jason nods "Sure. But I will ask one thing in return." he states. Teala nods, knewing he would want something "Of course. Anything you would ask." she says. Jason nods "I'll save that conversation for later." he says as he turns "The challenge is only four days away. I need to get ready." he says as he starts out "Jason!" Teala calls "Thank you for doing this." she says. Jason stops only long enough to look over his sholder "You can thank me after this is over." he says, then continues out of the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2012, 2:17 am

Joseph wondered what Jason wanted that Teala could give, but pushed it aside for now. Now that they were alone, he could say what had been on his mind. "We'll, now that its just us I can talk about the other thing I mentioned."

This moment was both similar and different then something he already had been through. Of course, the one thing he did remember was the nervousness. Fighting Brolly and all the other blood thirty maniacs seemed far easier then what he was doing now. Why now? It wasn't usually hard before.

"I've known you for a year and a half now." Joseph started. "But it almost feels like I've known you a lot longer then that, you're amazing person and woman. More then you'll know. What I'm trying to say is..I want to be a permanent part of your life." He looked into her eyes, Joseph always did like Teala's eyes, they were very expressive. "I want to grow old with you and start a family with you. So..what I'm saying is, I want to marry you, Teala."

Here the nervousness actually went away. "I'll be honest, our cultures are different so I'm not sure what all is suppose to be done. I asked Lee, but the only thing I know now is I have to prove I can protect my house and family. Though regardless, this is something I want to do." Joseph took her hand and gently kissed it. "And no matter what, you'll always be my queen." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2012, 4:06 pm

Teala's face turns red and her heart start fluttering "O-oh...T-thank you. I'm..." she looks away from embarassment "I'm flattered beyond words." she says as she blushes Furiously "I think...I m-might...like that." she mumbles "Y-you are n-now...one of....my...suitors...." she says, her face turning even redder "I have to go make a note of that!" she says as she suddenly runs out of the throne room! She Really didn't know what to think. She liked Joseph well enough, so it Shouldn't have been any problem that he asked to marry her. She knew that of all those would be suitors, Joseph was the one who Is the most worthy to be her husband and she actually liked that idea. But there was something, she didn't know what, that made her hesitate.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2012, 6:06 pm

Joseph felt incredibly happy at the news, he was on cloud nine at the moment. Sure there were still things that needed to be taken care of, but he was just happy he was on the list. After Teala rushed out, he decided it was about time for him to leave to, she probably needed to collect her thoughts for a moment if her reaction to things was any indication.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2012, 11:54 pm

As Joseph wanders out, there was Jason standing there "Hey Joe. I just seen the queen run out of the throne room. Everything alright?" he asks, Saiyans still giving him the 'evil eye' and there were even some who were glaring at Josepg. But that was almost normal by now.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2012, 11:58 pm

Joseph shook his head a bit. "..I proposed to her." He said to Jason, to the point about what happened. "She seemed to take it okay but..normally running off isn't a good sign." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2012, 1:08 am

Jason shrugs "Well, each person and culture deals with marrage in a different way." he says "Maybe she was happy and embarassed at the sametime." he suggests "When I asked Rini to marry me, she was speechless. We had only been togeather for like, a month or so, when I asked." he says, smiling slightly at the memory. He sighs, shaking his head "For guys that do what we do, life is often too hard to and dangerous for us to Actually enjoy anything close to life." he mumbles "And what life we can dig up from the rubble of all the battles we've been in, lets hope it's with family." he says, seeming disturbed by something.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2012, 1:13 am

Joseph nodded a bit to that at what Jason said. "You've only been together for a month before you asked?" Then he noticed Jason at the end. "Something on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2012, 1:36 am

Jason shrugs "Yeah, I guess you can say that." he says "You think of Kate as your daughter, right?" he asks "You plan on watching her grow up, get married, have children." he says in a low tone "Grow old with Teala and, I'm guessing, you plan on getting buried next to her. All the while, Kate will be living her full, long life." he mumbles "Do you think that a father should...out live his child?" he asks "I'm...going to have to watch my less then one year old daughter, die of old age. Almost five-thousand years from now."
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2012, 9:24 am

Joseph was disturbed about outliving Kate or any possible children he may or may not have.

He was silent for a moment before answering. "..If you want, I could see about getting a special injection back home. Back on Alus, there's a lot of races there and some who live a long time. When you get that, its pretty much expected different races would get together and start families. Though, sometimes one naturally outlives the other. So there's ways, if they want, to lower someone's life span a lot." Joseph says. "..It's actually easier to shorten then lengthen but both can be done. Anyway, if you wanted I could see about getting it done. Up to you." Joseph offered
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2012, 6:06 pm

Jason shakes his head "It won't work. The first time she heals herself, it'll take that stuff right out of her system." he says "Don't worry about us. Concentrate on what's going on here." he points out "And speaking of here. Now would probably be a good time to go drinking with Teala and play a 'certain' game." he says, nudging Joseph "Oh, and don't ask her to sit closer to you. It makes her uncomfortable and your eyes are good enough to see just fine." he says, looking around "Well, I guess I had better get back home." he says "I'm sure Jack is getting tired of watching over Michelle, hell he was tired of watching over his own kids. why should his grandkid be any different?" he mumbles the last part.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2012, 9:41 am

"All right, I'll see you later then."

Teala wouldn't be Too hard to find, she was probably in her room or something at the moment if anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's All Relative
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The True Universe :: Earthrealm :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: