The True Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The True Universe

This is a strange site that uses various sources like anime and game as it basis. Once you warm up to it, I'm sure you'll have fun.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's All Relative

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Namey
Admin
Namey

It's All Relative - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2011, 1:34 am

"There's plenty of time for that." Lee says as he waves his hand "So, what did you wand to talk about?" he asks "Would it be Teala needing a king?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2011, 2:15 am

Joseph nodded a bit. "Yes. I wanted to know if asking for someone's hand was different from my home or earths. Back there, its mostly just a ring and then proposing to them but I'm not sure if its different here." Then after a silent moment he added. "I love Teala. I don't care about the title or position something like this would bring, I just know she is someone I want to grow old with and have a family with. A lot of these suitors..many of them don't even know her. Or they just care about the power it would bring."

"I'll be honest. I hate politics. I try to stay away from them as much as can, but I know with this sort of thing, I won't be able to avoid it. If that happens, I'll just learn to have to deal with it."
Back to top Go down
https://thetrueuniverse.rpg-board.net
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2011, 2:31 am

Lee nods "I can't say how it is on other worlds, but here if you want someones hand, you have to prove you're worthy of it." he says "You need to prove that you're strong enough to be able to take care of your house and family. You need to be a warrior." he points out "Many of these suitors are attracted to Teala's power and strength. They all want to have that kind of strength in their family, but none of them are worthy of Teala's hand." he says as he taps a few buttons "She's able to defeat most of them with as much ease as an adult can beat a child." a space pod moves from the docking rin to the launch ring "And if you make a bid for Teala's hand, then all those would-be suitors will come after you in an effort to prove they're stronger then you and are more deserving of Teala's hand, then some offworlder." he explains.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2011, 3:29 am

'..They're more welcomed to try..'

Joseph listened to what the elder had to say, deciding any of the finer details he could ask Jason. "Anything else I should know?"
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2011, 4:04 am

Lee shakes his head "Nothing you can't find in the reading hall." he says "Listen, I'm not going to be around for sometime, so I'm going to need you to look after Teala." he says "The elders have located a powerful saiyan warrior that they intend to use to challenge the queen again." he says in a low tone "If the queen doesn't take this new challenger very seiriously, I fear she'll lose." he says as he pats Joseph on the sholder "Though, with you around, I don't think I have much to worry about." he says "I'll see you when I see you, my friend." he says as he climbs into the pod and closes the hatch. The pod starts to move into the pre launch position.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2011, 4:23 am

Joseph sighed when Lee closed himself in the pod. Part of him wanted to stop Lee, as he didn't want them to die. On the other hand, he had to respect the man's wishes for how he wanted to spend his last days. If he was really adamant about it, then there would be nothing he could do as he'd sneak off eventually if his mind was made up. Still, he didn't like it.

Shaking his head, he decided to find Jason if he was still around that is. You couldn't detect his Ki energy at all if he was hiding it.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2011, 4:56 am

Even if Jason wasn't hiding his energy, Joseph still wouldn't be able to detect it. However, Jason was right where he had been when Joseph had left him. Saiyan warriors were glaring at Jason as he was glaring back at them, he was wearing his sunglasses once again, hiding his Extream dislike of the Saiyan race, in general. He looks over to Joseph "So, how did it go?" he asks "Just to put your mind at ease, it'll be a long time still before Lee can finally find someone strong enough to take him down. Not to worry. You'll meet him again." Jason asures Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2011, 5:16 am

Which was odd, because Jason's energy used be able to be felt at times if he wasn't hiding it. But he didn't wonder too much about that. Ignoring the Sayains that had been glaring at Jason, he went over and clapped him on the back.

"It's good to see a familiar face all the way over here. I was just going to try to get into contact with you, Will or someone." Joseph said. "I got a few minutes at least so we can catch up a little bit."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2011, 10:10 pm

Jason nods "Yeah. I figured it was time to fill you in on the happenings on Earth." he says "For one, things have slowed down. Nothing big to report yet, but I know better." he says "Will's back to being Kami, wanderlust took hold of his friend. I'm now a proud daddy, Christine's back to normal and Jack desided he Was going to stay and so far, he's Actually been doing right by his family." he says in a low tone, as if he was irritated by something.

Last edited by Namey on December 27th 2011, 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2011, 4:45 am

Joseph just nodded a bit to what was said. "That's good. And you're a dad now? Congrats." He noticed Jason seemed irritated about something. "Something bothering you?" If he didn't want to talk about it, or it was nothing he would just let it drop.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2011, 10:33 pm

Jason shakes his head "Not so much. Well, I guess it's this place. All these...Saiyans." he hissed the name "I didn't have a problem with Hildie or Teala, because when I look at them, I don't see a saiyan, I see a person who cares and it compasionate..." he looks around to the glaring people "When I look at them..." he snarls "I see the monster who killed my sister and mother without a second thought and it pisses me off." he growls "Also, it's the fact that Jack's waiting at home with my daughter...I think I understand Why he did what he did. If I was faced with a choice of beinging my family into a potentally dangerous place to be with them, or leave them in a place I knew to be safe, but I would be appart from them...I probably would have made the same choice as Jack did..." he explains "And That's what's pissing me off!" he snarls "I want to hate him for everything he's done, leaving us for all those years. I want to, but I'm finding that, I don't hate him as much as I feel should be there." he mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2011, 7:00 am

Joseph was silent for a moment, thinking. He still didn't pay much attention to the Sayains as he was used to it. There was the fact he and Teala seemed a bit 'too close' for the other Sayains comfort, especially the suitors which didn't help with that. But if they were just glaring they weren't worth the time. That was fine; Joseph was going to rerrange the would-be suitors faces later.

"I'm not sure of all the details." Joseph said finally thinking. "But from the sounds of things..if I was in the same shoes, I'm not sure what I'd do until I actually did it myself, but I hope it never comes to that. It's kind of damned if you do, damned if you don't. Though, is Jack's world really that much more dangerous then this one?"

Then again, he didn't know Too much about Jack and his world.

"..Something's been bugging me since today.."
Joseph began slowly his tone low. "But since today I've been, I don't know..more ansty? These 'suitors'.." His voice had disdain in it. "Most of them, they see Teala, and they see a way of power. Either for themselves, or their family if they get that blood in them. Teala deserves to have someone who actually cares about her. Someone who would watch over and help her. Not some two-bit assholes for some damned breeding stock or power play. And I'll be damned before I let those little shits touch her." He snarled the last words, it didn't sound human at all.

It was rare for Joseph to curse, it was rarer for him to be genuine angry about something. He reigned in his emotions, lest his power level spike a bit, but his eyes did turn white for a moment. Joseph then sighed, rubbing his temples. "..Sorry man, didn't mean to off tangent like that. Not sure what's with me today. Something in the water today I guess.."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2011, 2:26 pm

Jason smacks Joseph in the sholder "Hey, don't worry about it." he says "Teala is more then able to beat any would-be suitor. Besides, they need to 'impress' her before she'll even coinsider giving them the time of day." he says "They aren't the ones you should be worried about." he warns "The old people will make a move against Teala once more and since Lee's not here to stop them, they'll move quickly this time." he cautions "Their warrior this time is someone who's almost on par with us, powerwise. She's stronger then Cooler, so Teala's normal skills and power won't help her this time. She'll need to learn to freely unlock abd use her Legendary Super Saiyan form. However, there isn't time to teach her, because those elders plan on making a move within the next few days." he says in a low tone, then smacks Joseph on the sholder again "Which is why I'm here. If the queen should choose so, she can deem an opponent 'unworthy' to face her and pick a champion to fight in her stead." he explains "So long as her foolish saiyan pride dosen't over ride,her common sence, we should be okay." he mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2011, 9:03 am

Joseph nodded. "If we can get her to let you or me do it then I think things should work out." The only way Teala could learn to control her Legendary Super Sayain form is if she went to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, and it wasn't like he could just teleport All the way from here to earth. "..Wonder if said Sayain is enhanced like that 'Mindy' she mentioned." That seemed more like the case from everything he gathered but who knows, he could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2011, 3:10 pm

Jason shakes his head "You're not wrong, it Is 'Mindy'. She's desided to check in on her 'homeworld' and see what's been happening. The elders got wind of it and sent some warriors to talk with her on their behalf." he explains "And since she's not a Real saiyan, she doesn't share their damn pride or arrogence. She's not above taking an 'Odd job' and if it's against Teala, all the more better." he says "You see, Teala was in charge of hunting Mindy down and bringing her back, after she took off from Cooler, that is. So this is something of a grudge match against Teala." he points out.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2011, 7:13 pm

Joseph was quite for a moment. "Then does that mean she doesn't really have an interest in being Queen?" Then he shook his head. "Guess that doesn't matter, if Teala loses then with how things go here, she'd lose her status as Queen. I don't think Kay would leave her even after that though; she always seemed loyal to Teala as a person then just because of her position."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2011, 9:57 pm

Jason shakes his head "Mindy doesn't care about being queen. Only humiliating Teala infront of the entire Saiyan race." he says "However, Teala Won't lose. Not if either of us are fighting. Though, Mindy isn't like Cooler, she's Much stronger. Cooler was about as strong as a Super Saiyan-4, Mindy is as strong as a Super Saiyan-5." he explains "Which if we know anything about Saiyans, if Very strong. You're job will be to convince Teala to let me fight in her place by right of substitution. Then I will be her champion and win the victory in her name and honor." he says "However, she'll have some concerns about me Not being of Saiyan blood and the old people will raise an objection about this and try to taunt Teala into fighting. Do Not let that happen." he insists. A Saiyan comes walking up to Jason, glearing at the Mystic as if he owes him something "Hey! Outlander. Get off this bridge or else." he says in a gruff voice.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2011, 1:21 am

"I could give it a shot, it might be easier to let me but as long as either of us can do it." Joseph was going to say more when one of the other Sayains came up to Jason like that. He was normally a peaceful person so he made it a habit of avoiding fights(and he didn't want to upset Teala). The closes thing he could recall getting into a scuffle was..some making some rather lewd comments of things they wanted to do to and with Teala. If there was one that could get under Joseph's skin, it was doing things to make his protective instincts to flare up.

Joseph tilted his head, just very slightly. "This isn't a restricted area."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2011, 2:02 am

The Saiyan gruffs at Joseph "Listen, queen's pet." he huffs "I don't care. He's in my way and he can either move or-" his words were suddenly cut off "uhhh..." he groans as he falls to his knees, as he starts to hold his stomach. Only Joseph's eyes were sharp enough, trained enough, to follow Jason, moving So fast that it didn't look like he moved at all, to slug the Saiyan in the stomach and moved back to where he was. Jason was glaring at the downed Saiyan, then looks back over to Joseph "You need to stand by Teala during the challenge. Support her decision for another to fight this battle." he says.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2011, 2:21 am

Joseph would of done something at the Queen's Pet comment, not because insults directed at him bugged him much at all. He could let stuff like that roll off his back with no problems. It was when it seemed directed to people he cared for, but Jason did it before he did so there was no need.

He focused on Jason, as if the Sayain going down like that was a normal thing(in a way Sayain culture was a double edged sword at times, so this wouldn't be looked at too much out of the ordinary) "All right. I'll go and talk to her. Before I go though..what ever happened to Cooler? I haven't heard a peep from him in like a year."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2011, 2:37 am

Jason frowns at Joseph's question "I don't think it's something I should tell you." he says in a low tone "You Won't like it. Though, I guess I can't afford to Not tell you." he says. "In the year in a half, Coolers been building his forces and is finding ways to become even more powerful, so that he can finally and once and for all, destroy the Entire Saiyan race." he says in a very low tone.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2011, 5:07 am

Joseph frowned at this. He felt a bit pissed at himself for not having taken care of this earlier before it got out of hand, but then again he hadn't even known where Cooler was at the time.

"Damn..just damn.." He muttered. "I don't like this. I got no love for the Cold family or the planet brokers, who's to say he won't come back to earth just to prove a point since it was 'the one that got away'. Or Alus.." He mumbled. "There was some interest there but had to call it off because it was too strong it won't be the case if he gets stronger the strongest person there is only around the power level of a Super Four.."

Joseph shook his head. "I don't know about you but its too risky just to let this be even if he wasn't basically going do this. We need to take care of this just in case, one way or the other."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2012, 6:50 pm

Jason nods "Maybe. I've never known you to go looking for a fight." he says "But I agree, Cooler needs to be delt with." he mumbles as another couple Saiyans come walking over "Hey! Are you the ones who did this?" he says, pointing to his downed friend as the other Saiyans move to surround Jason and Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2012, 8:59 pm

Joseph mentally groaned, this was the last thing he needed right now. In hindsight, they probably should have moved earlier but too late now. No one Had seen Jason actually do anything though, mainly because he was too fast, so it seemed like he had been downed for some other reason.

"No. I had nothing to do with it." Joseph said calmly. "He was like this when I got here."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2012, 9:11 pm

Jason looks over at the two other Saiyans "I knocked him down." he says in 'a-matter-of-fact-
tone "If you feel left out, then I can knock you both out before you can think about what's happening, as well." he says, like knocking two highly trained Saiyan warriors out, was nothing but a mild inconvenience. This seems to irk the Saiyans as they start to power up "What's going on here?" Teala asks as she comes walking up. The two Saiyans back off slightly "We were just showing these two how things are done on Vegeta." one says. Teala frowns "Please leave." she says. One smacks his friend on the arm "Come on. This isn't interesting anymore." he says as he hauls his friend up "Come on you weak slob! Lets go fight in the bar!" he laughs as they drag the one Jason knocked out, off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's All Relative
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The True Universe :: Earthrealm :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: